Koffert

6 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nothing to do here!

posted byKoffert on 05/19/2013

looks good, but they are not! not even close to sharp! Razor blades? hmm I used to order razor blades from here before and was very happy with them, but I saw that they do not have the ones I was used to buy from here! .. So I had to try a new one!. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cute Mario

I was surprised that this Mario plush was so nice. Very soft and nice to touch. Good texture! I had it for myself for 1 week as an decoration on my computer desk, before my oldest son finally saw it! After that he has slept with it, and he takes it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cute Luigi

I was surprised that this Luigi plush was so nice. Very soft and nice to touch. Good texture! I had it for myself for 1 week as an decoration on my computer desk, before my youngest son finally saw it! After that he has slept with it, and he takes it ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cooling pad

posted byKoffert on 04/19/2013

ok, i just bought these because I needed to have something to prop up my laptop, because it was too flat otherwise on the table .. but surprisingly enough, its so little noise. I have a 17 "so it does not fit my laptop( i knew that), but yet is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• looking good

posted byKoffert on 04/19/2013

- sunglasses with nice shiny color, looks great on you! fits on on my head, so it will on your head too. All in all great sunglasses and it works like a charm. Works perfectly against the sunlight -it is made of hard plastic, so they will gnaw a bit, ... Read more

0 0 1

• Me like this!

posted byKoffert on 05/19/2010

This was a nice little webcam. The quality is really good. so dont buy a expensive webcam when you can buy this little sweet thing :) image is not so bad either. It can also change colors on the screen Green,blue,red, black and white and some other colors.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections