DX » Community » Reviews » ionutepure's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • really satisfied customer

posted byionutepure on 07/07/2014

great quality. feels really, really good for pu leather. it is not shiny, it is really soft and I feel really comfortable with it in my hand. really slim and gives your tablet the look of a leather bounded agenda. I have a xperia z not z2 and it fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• perfect

it is minimalist yet has perfect utility. it functions perfectly and everything is fine. it is easy enough and the help that it does is fantastic. the plastic looks like if you slam it to the ground might break (it is not rubbery, just breakable plastic)... Read more

0 0 0

• perfect - does what it supposed to

the quality of the rubber is quite good, it makes them more or less waterproof. It's super easy to mount them on the bike and to take them of. It really does what is suppose to - signaling to the cars from traffic. they get dirty quite easily so you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• good product

posted byionutepure on 04/01/2014

It is very good looking; looks almost like a factory external optical drive it's thin, well polished and it's closing very tight There are no instructions for assembly. You have to measure your optical drive; if its thicker than 9.5 mm just place it in ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good product

posted byionutepure on 04/01/2014

- The material is really soft. - The harness looks like it won't open when pulled. - Amazing color, really! :) I would say that the price is a bit high for what it actually is - a piece of cloth with two closing thingies. Another one would be the german ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections