• worth a chuckle

posted byolddutchrock on 11/18/2016

Work great, look great.

Impression: cute;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for the rebel in your family

I gave as a gift and was very impressed with the results. They appear well made and function properly.

Impression: joyful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Gorgeous case

I dropped my phone a couple times since I changed to this case. I don't notice any real blemishes but I'm sure it will crack if I keep dropping it. It makes the phone quite large and keeps me from using my heart rate sensor. It doesn't work great... Read more

Impression: Content;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice to have around

I adjusted a couple wrist bands and changed some batteries with this kit. Looks like everything I'll ever need for my watch addiction/collection

Impression: handy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great gift idea

posted byolddutchrock on 06/14/2016

If you're thinking about getting a smart watch but are unsure of if you'd wear it. Buy this remarkable little watch first. It has most features that an expensive watch would have. It plays music, sends notifications to your wrist and is a great up... Read more

Impression: smart;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lovely little thing

It's easier to use than my windows laptop. I no longer have to worry about my computer locking up, getting errors or running a whole computer as a media centre. It consumes less power, has everything I need on my desktop and connects me to a whole... Read more

Impression: overjoyed;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute product

It's not going to be accurate but it's fun to see the little thing bobbing around while you drive. The only complaint I have is that it keeps tilting back and forth so you can't really lock it in. You'll park on level ground and find it one day, a... Read more

Impression: Cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Gamble with a product

Couldn't find a vehicle this worked with. I downloaded the manual, played around with the connections and found myself wishing I had bought a different product. I got it to connect but it wouldn't display any information from the vehicle it was it... Read more

Impression: Useless;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I like this useless thing

I struggled to find a vehicle it worked with until I gave it to my brother because it would only work with his 2002 subaru. Doesn't work on my friends 2003 pontiac or my 2005 jeep. When it worked on my brothers subaru, I was surprised and So much... Read more

Impression: good but unusefull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bad connection

It's not very bright because it has a bad battery connection. I folded tin foil, modified the connecting spring, tried different batteries and it still just occasionally works at a very dim level

Impression: Not terrible;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere