DX » Community » Reviews » UsmanZaman's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very good

posted byUsmanZaman on 06/18/2014

I go to work on bicycle. I was just furious to know how fast i ride the bicycle and how much time it takes to reach my work. So this accessory is the perfect one, in such a low price. It contains, stop watch, speedometer, clock, even calorie counter, ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice apparatus

A very cheap and easy to use blood pressure monitor. I was actually in search of a cheap wrist blood pressure monitoring apparatus but didn't succeed. Then as usual got it on dx and ordered it. It is accurate and gives a good idea of blood pressure status.... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good lights

Very good lights and very useful. It was difficult to choose but i think, a good choice. The front light has white flash and the rare light has red flash, with three different blinking stylles. The lights can be easily attached and removed from the bicycle,... Read more

0 0 0

• Very good product

posted byUsmanZaman on 06/04/2014

Works perfect and great on all devices. No problems yet. I like the look of product. Quality is good and very useful. Fits very good in ear. Small and can be used even without hook, so can be used as a headset as well. Easily recognized by my laptop and ... Read more

2 1 0

• Good cover

posted byUsmanZaman on 04/19/2014

Very nice tablet cover with an option to increase and decrease the inner size for the adjustment of different sized tablets. Has a very good quality and it is very comfortable and offcourse very suitable price. The material used is not clumpsy, its very ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice tablet

posted byUsmanZaman on 04/19/2014

A good tablet for a very suitable price. Can be recommended for everyone. Satisfied with the product. Has a good look. Works smoothly without any problem. Low battery usage time whereas very long battery charging time otherwise no big problem. Sometimes ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections