Littletip

23 22

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Excellent for DIY users

posted byLittletip on 03/12/2014

Very well made power sockets for replace/repairing broken or frayed power connectors. the size is good for most light-duty applications. The cost is very low but the quality is good. It matches the size of plug sku #148515. No cons I can image at this ... Read more

0 0

• Low cost, Well Made Plugs

posted byLittletip on 03/12/2014

Very well made and easy to use plugs. Fit most applications to replace broken or frayed power pluggs. The wall of the plack plastic screw is kind of thin and looks not that durable. if it is made slightly thicker it will be perfect. I got a package with ... Read more

0 0

• Cheap, good for non-serious use

posted byLittletip on 03/02/2014

Very cheap. They work though. Of course you get what you pay for. The real capacity is about 1/10 of the stated, or about 300mAh. The capacity depends on how you charge it - if in high current (e.g. 1A) the battery gets "full" charged very quickly, but ... Read more

1 0

• Low cost power bank, easy to assemble

Low cost, small in size, functions good, very easy to accemble yourself even without instructions. The blue color looks cozy. Can use 18650 cells scraped from laptop battery pack and still works perfectly. The actual capacity of course depends on the ... Read more

1 1

• Low cost but working

Come with USB cable which is very convenient to use. Low cost, but works well. It looks not too bad if the case is in good shape. The aluminum case is too thin and not mechanically strong enough thus very easy to get deformed. Ordered 3 but two of them ... Read more

1 0

• A must buy if you need C batteries.

posted byLittletip on 01/08/2013

I have several old electronis devices like alarm clocks and game machines that use C size batteries. Nowadys those C size rechargable batteries are often expensive compared to AA ones with lower capacities. These adaptors convet AA batteries to C size ... Read more

0 0

• A Universal Power Supply!

posted byLittletip on 01/08/2013

I have 5 different laptops at my home and over the years some of the power adaptors are too old and the power cables/leads are worn out. With this replacement cable set I can make a "universal" power adaptor which works for any of those laptops.... Read more

0 0

• Nice Andriod Phone

posted byLittletip on 01/02/2013

In general, it is easy to use. The display is bright, crisp and clear. the display resolution is high enough to handle photographs and movies. The 5-inch screen is big enough for most of tasks, even good for watch movies. Comes with lots of useful applications.... Read more

0 0

• Nice built 18650 battery case

posted byLittletip on 10/09/2012

The build quality is not bad. The holder fits perfectly with both protected and un-protected 18650 batteries. The wall of the holder could be slightly thicker for better durability. The power leads are somewhat thiner than expected. They could be of a ... Read more

0 0

• Good Quality and Good Price

posted byLittletip on 07/22/2012

The build up and sound quality are very good compared to other earbuds with similar prices. For listening music the frequency response of the sound is somewhat limited but more than good enough for listening audio books. It is also very good to use with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections