DX » Community » Reviews » GabrielMini's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good

posted byGabrielMini on 05/29/2014

is a good product, but is a bit small, which makes it better for heat dissipation to the filament. diameter of 0.3 mm output is good but if you want better print resolution should look for a 0.1 mm, remembering that will take longer to print. I had to ... Read more

0 0

• Good product

Excellent deal for a good price. good bond on circuits, and is excellent for general use (except computers, processors and materials that require a high heat dissipation). I do not recommend it for use on computers. Due to require a high heat dissipation.... Read more

0 0

• Excellent product

Excellent product, it worked fine on my 3d printer. Warmed very little compared to other drivers I bought, but the sink is still needed. (which comes accompanied with adhesive tape to stick on the driver). The price is great. none A bit of skill and care ... Read more

0 0

• Excellent Product

Excellent product, the cables are well placed, the size is great, and great quality. I recommend! If you cut 2-3 or 4-1 separate wires, you will lose a wire. But you can do it if not use the 5 wires. Great for arduino projects, in this case bought for ... Read more

0 0

• good product

good product and manufacturing Material. It is durable and excellent compared to others we already bought. If you do not have the correct tool to press the wire into the connector, you can use a needle-nose pliers. maybe it's a little difficult seeing ... Read more

0 0

• good product.

good product and is very strong and durable. Sometimes it can be difficult to weld due to the small size of metal parts. For small projects, perhaps 10 pcs a lot, but the price is worth buying even if you do not use the total amount of it, it will be ... Read more

0 0

• good product

good product and is very strong and durable. Sometimes it can be difficult to weld due to the small size of metal parts. For small projects, perhaps 10 pcs a lot, but the price is worth buying even if you do not use the total amount of it, it will be ... Read more

0 0

• Great product

posted byGabrielMini on 05/28/2014

Good product with good heat dissipation, and good deal for those who need multiple sinks. For those who need small quantities may not be ideal to buy this kit. You also need a special glue (not accompanied) to sinks, or any adhesive that can make the ... Read more

0 0

• Nice, but little quantity

Contains many different colors and are of good quality. I tested all the LEDs and worked perfectly without any manufacturing defect The only drawback to this product is the amount of color (5 pcs) could contain a quantity of 10 or more. 5 pcs believe ... Read more

0 0

• nice product, and good quantity

It is a good product, and has a reasonable price for those who buy in bulk. is very strong and easy to use for organizing wires and other everyday items, especially computers and electronics Could have a better price for quantity.Otherwise I recommend ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections