DX » Community » Reviews » gjlombardo's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice product

posted bygjlombardo on 03/25/2014

Appears to be a product of very high quality. Very good finishes and details. The LED is extremely powerful and very useful to all three options. It has a very good quality packaging. I have the product from a few hours ago. I was unable to find I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good product

The product is exactly as it is described on page. It's simple to assemble, following instructions precisely. The manual is quite readable and easy to understand. Once installed and running, the product provides the protection expected. I found by... Read more

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• good

The product is exactly as described. Maybe the size is rather small, but it does its job well. The LED looks pretty realistic as well as cable and assembly in general. The materials are rather poor. While the device is installed for over a month I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent option

Nice gloves. Very easy to wear, the product was made ??with fine quality materials and fits perfectly. Has a very good anti-slip grip I find no problem with the product. All published corresponds exactly with the object. Perhaps the buyer must the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• excellent

posted bygjlombardo on 11/12/2012

It is an excellent device. Perfect for scanning documents and files quickly and accurately. The price is very good and the quality of materials is very good. Very simple to operate and comes with a very practical case. I am very happy with the I I... Read more

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product

posted bygjlombardo on 11/04/2012

I really like these glasses. They are much nicer than it appears in the pictures on the page. They have a beautiful design and excellent colors. The presentation of the package is very good. The lenses are really polarized. They have a good sporty... Read more

2 1

ViewMore Hide

• Muy buen producto

posted bygjlombardo on 11/04/2012

Very easy to install, and provides all the information that's suposed to give. The outdoors unit transision is powerful enough to transmit from a distance of above 30 feet. Aesthetically is pretty good, with sober lines and colors I don't see any... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent cheap / basic / easy tu use GPS device

posted bygjlombardo on 10/12/2010

This is a cheap, nice view, easy to use GPS device, with multimedia utilities like a MP5 player. The Windows CE 6.0 is a good OS software. Screen size is perfect for car use. Finally, the deliver system of DE works works perfectly to me Poor sound... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere