DX » Community » Reviews » SuperiorMango's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cheap yet durable

posted bySuperiorMango on 05/27/2014

Much smaller than than I thought it was going to be, fits snugly in my phone and even fits in a Lifeproof case! Haven't really found any yet, other than it's a bit slow to register a click but that could be because of the software and may be able to be ... Read more

0 0 9

• Great lighter

posted bySuperiorMango on 05/13/2014

-Lights on the first try -Very light -Compact -Nice safety functions -Great clear tank for seeing how much butane is left -Great constant flame -Quality is fair, but could be much better -Chain that hold safety cap breaks easily -Metal end where the flame ... Read more

0 0 5

• Great little thermometer

OK make, design and quality for the price. Easy to use Does what it is meant to well - I have measured it against a laboratory thermometer, and their readings match. The metal tip is solidly mounted and sealed onto the cable; it is made of stainless steel ... Read more

0 0 5

• Great, cheap item

Very cheap tripod mount for the GoPro cases. I use it with my Go Pro HERO 3 for shooting timelapses or any other mount like the window mount for the car. The material seems to be so strong and reliable. Just exact copy of the original but you can buy ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections