PlainOldAnders

90 1102

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Cool product to great price

posted byPlainOldAnders on 09/07/2017

This product works fine. It is hard to find the right spot, but when you are used to it, it works great. It charges as it should, and the technology is very cool. THe price is also very great.

Impression: Useful,Easy,Great price;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great product

I have only had good experience with this product. They have a great price, and the product is perfect. I solded on all the pins, and downloaded the driver. They work perfectly, and I am very happy with this product. The packaging was also very... Read more

Impression: Great product,Great price,Easy to set up;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool looking USBs

The USB-connectors are working as they should. They are easy to sold, and they look very professional when finished. I am very happy with this product, and the price is great.

Impression: Quality,solid,Great price;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great wires working as they should

These wires are working as they should. The click great, and the colors are very useful. The price is also great compared to the product, and I have overall had a great experience.

Impression: good,perfect,Good variety;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• High quality pins

These pins are of high quality. They all came in full rows, and none of them were bend upon arival. I use them for many products, and they work great. The price is also very great.

Impression: Good price,Useful,Quality;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cool looking jacks

The jacks look awesome when finished. They are easy to sold, and when the outer cap is screwed on, they look really awesome. The price is really great compared to the product.

Impression: Useful,Easy,Quality;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great working jacks

The product works great. It has a high quality, and I have not experienced a problem yet. It is easy to sold on, and the quality seems high. It also has a great price.

Impression: Good Fit,Great price,Easy to use;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Almost perfect

Over all, the boars works great. It has clear markings, as opposed to other similar products. The only thing that's not great, is the fact that it's a little bit difficult to fit the pins in some of the holes, but it is not at all impossible. It a... Read more

Impression: good,excellent,Useful;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• small working sensor

This sensor works exactly as it should. I use it for my arduino, and the marked pins are a great help. I use it for my living room, and it recognizes my television remote. I am very happy with my product.

Impression: cool,Useful,Great price;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great looking battery pack

This battery pack looks great. THe display seems to work fine. I use it to store power from the sun, and the display does a great job. I used the battery cell from an old laptop battery.

Impression: cool,Useful,Easy;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere