insearch

5 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good product but sensitive

posted byinsearch on 05/13/2014

I bought this device to increase the range of WiFI my laptop computer received. It seemed to do the job quite well. Easy to install. Simple Plug and Play into the USB drive, but comes with disc (I guess for the driver, if Windows does not find it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good product for people who present PPT presentations

posted byinsearch on 03/07/2014

A very good and reliable product. I use it often when I lecture or give a seminar. It has good distance for the IR range even with minor obstacle between the presenter and sensing receiver. It has additional buttons that control other function of... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good cheap reader

It is very easy to use, and I have not encountered a computer that did not read it properly. The material and assembly seems cheap and I expect it to break at some point. Though I have it in my ownership for quite some time and it has not failed a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product

Good luminosity and has three different levels of light. It is easy to use for any level (put in batteries, press button - that's it). It fits well on head with the straps; a stable mount, and is not bothersome oon the head because of the well in... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product

posted byinsearch on 02/13/2014

Communicates easily with tablet Asus. Good audio quality and level After extended use the ear-holding becomes a bit bothersome (perhaps this is relative). Requires long press on the botton to turn on and off, where the indicator light is masked by... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere