DX » Community » Reviews » Claudiu2014's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Drone electronic wiring

posted byClaudiu2014 on 03/08/2017

These wires proved to be very useful in my drone project to connect the Lipo battery. Very sturdy and a fair amount for the price paid.

Impression: Well made, Good Quality,Works Fine;

0 0 0

These wires proved to be very useful in my drone project to connect the receiver and the flight controller together. Very sturdy and a fair amount for the price paid.

Impression: Cheap;

0 0 0

• Nice addition for my drone project

I bought these for building a drone and they do the work.I cracked one of them when my drone hit the ground but the other 3 did survive.Good price/quality.

Impression: Cheap,Fair quality;

0 0 0

These wires proved to be very useful in my drone project to connect the receiver and the flight controller together. Very sturdy and a fair amount for the price paid.

Impression: Cheap;

0 0 0

• Soldering connectros for LIPO battery

These connectors have been bought for my drone project to connect a battery LIPO.the form factor si nice and the quality very good.Easy to mount and connect to the wires

Impression: excellent,Cheap,BOM;

0 0 0

• Bullet connectors very usefull

Nice finish on the conectors. Very good addition of the shrink tubing cutted at the same length.They will do the job at any project you might envision on the electrical side.

Impression: Cheap,Bang for the buck;

0 0 0

• Pro mini controller for any project

For this to work you need a ftdi controller.once connected it acts the same as any arduino board.It works with the arduino IDE and has all it's pins labeled.Very cheap for something so useful.

Impression: Good product,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• Battery for drone project

The price of this product is fair.The quality is also good and it does it's job of supplying current for my drone during a period of approximately 10 to 15 minutes.The balancing connections and the charging connectors feel well made.Me like.

Impression: Cheap,Drone compatible;

0 0 0

• USB very long cable

I like the lenght of this cable.You can charge your device without worrying that you are stranded in one location.You can move easily and still me able to let your device charge.I like the price and the quality of the product.

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• USB to Serial communication made easy

This ftdi controller helped me to program an atmel board that had no usb communication.It's a bit tricky to match all the pins to the "to be programmed board" but it does it's job.Unbeatable price once more.

Impression: good,Nice USB FTDI to Serial board;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere