oinkwaste

15 6

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good quality and even better price

posted byoinkwaste on 12/28/2013

I never had quality problems with 44mm secondary optics from DX, so this pack of 5 was as expected. very clear and nice, focuses even nicer , they are made of glass out of the 5, the 4 were in a nice wrap and paper box, but the fifth was without box. ... Read more

0 0 0

• cheap, cheaply made but very usefull

posted byoinkwaste on 06/06/2013

You cant beat the price 46cents per laser. they work as expected come prefocused and can be driven by a li-ion battery. they are very versatile and you can attach them as guides , pointers you name it they are so cheaply made that some of the light leaks ... Read more

0 0 3

• a bit expensive but worth it

posted byoinkwaste on 03/26/2013

very durable good quality tweezers tested quite many tweezers on deal exterme and WeiTus are the best quality, no wonder they are one of the most expensive so you really get what you pay for in this occasion nothing i can thing off pretty straight forward ... Read more

0 0 0

• Not the brightest but thats the whole point

posted byoinkwaste on 01/11/2013

they are small and are meant to replace your 5W lamps on your car. Being only 0.4W means that they consume 10 times less energy. I changed a whole lot bunch of them replacing lights that are usually on when I drive. none that i am aware of doesnt make ... Read more

0 0 0

• 5pin stereo input

posted byoinkwaste on 01/11/2013

reliable 3.5mm stereo socket, can withstand a lot of abuse (after more than 6 months of heavy use, no apparent loss of contact) a little bit hard to solder on hole-through electronics they dont have any support pins so the soldering points are the only ... Read more

0 0 0

• HD44780 compatible for arduino projects mainly

posted byoinkwaste on 01/10/2013

I searched a lot and paid 7dollars for my first display, so when I found these for 4 dollars in bulk of 3, I got a bunch :) They are very usufull for your arduino projects as the are HD44780 compatible, but nothing more than that havent really found anything ... Read more

0 0 1

• Best offer on 18650 battery holder

Its the cheapest and most versatile offer you can get specially if you get them in bulk quantities. 5 of these sweeties cost around 1 USD each and can be put together in any combination you want to (like 4x18650 in series, or 6x18650 in series). the flexible ... Read more

0 0 0

• A nice PT4115 driver that can drive way more

PT4115 is a very versatile chip that can be supplied up to 30V. So considering you change the capacitor to something like 35V-50V, you can drive 7-8 3W leds with this beast. isnt it amazing? also the price you can get it is so cheap, it sometimes doesnt ... Read more

0 0 1

• a little bit hard to press

they are cheap they are cheap and they are cheap (need anything more to say?) ah yes they also work as advertised a bit hard to press, can make your life a little bit difficult turning them on :) so if you mount them make sure you mount / solder them ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good quality Class D amp

its quite cheap for what it offers, the sound quality is very good the Yamaha chip has excellent characteristics it has low consumption and can be driven from batteries (3-4li-ion) making a very versatile portable amp too It needs some soldering skills ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections