wilco375

20 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Handy to connect modules to Arduino

posted bywilco375 on 02/14/2016

Very nice cheap female to male wires that are really handy to connect modules with male headers to the Arduino. All the wires are stuck together in a ribbon style bundle, and you have to separate them yourself, which is a little irritating, but be... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Useful,nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice capacitors that are sorted by value

posted bywilco375 on 02/14/2016

Very handy for arduino projects to smooth out power. Comes on a handy plastic case in which the capacitors are sorted by their value. Comes exactly with the specified values and amounts. Honestly can't think of anything bad about them. I'd buy if... Read more

Impression: nice,handy,Sorted;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice cheap display to show info

posted bywilco375 on 12/30/2015

Very handy to (in my case) show the room temperature. It was pretty hard to find an Arduino library for this display, and I don't even know where I found it anymore, but here's an upload from me: I even added a degree symbol to the library to the... Read more

Impression: good,handy,complicated;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice as a temperature sensor

Very nice temperature sensor, easy to use. I use it in combination with Arduino and a 4-digit display, to show my room temperature. Don't really use the pressure sensor, but for the price it's cheaper to have something that you don't need than a a... Read more

Impression: Nice Quality ,handy,Arduino;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great audio quality for a great price

Very nice product for the price. Looks very shiny, also feels very solid; not gonna break easily. The audio quality is better as I expected, there's no slightest hiss or crack with this thing, you can't even hear it's there. Very handy to plug a a... Read more

Impression: Very Good Quality,solid,Looks nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very handy to reprogram the ESP8266

Very nice USB-Serial adapter to reprogram the ESP8266. Nice that it has a 5V and a 3.3V option. Seems like great quality, works as expected. Has indicator LEDs to indicate RX and TX data traffic, which is very handy too. Overall great product, any... Read more

Impression: Works great,handy,Relatively cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice for Arduino projects

Very handy for Arduino projects. I ordered these earlier, but I think they've got a new manufacturer, since the quality is a little worse as of the previous set I ordered. On some of the wires the black plastic bit is missing (see picture), but it... Read more

Impression: handy,DIY,arduino projects;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Headers for Arduino

Works great to plug all the wires in here instead of the Arduino, if you for example need to bring the Arduino to your PC to upload some new code, you don't have to pull out all the wires and later take 30 minutes to find out which wire belongs in... Read more

Impression: Works great,handy,Arduino;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Handy heatshrink, very thin

Very small heat shrink, handy for thin wires, for example in Arduino projects. Unfortunately it doesn't shrink enough for the 0.56mm wire I was planning to use it on for a tight seal, but it does shrink enough so it doesn't move around if you it 2... Read more

Impression: good,nice,Thin;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice WiFi module

This is a very nice WiFi module. Very handy for Arduino-like projects. Unfortunately I broke it by shorting it out or something, but that was my own vault. Was a little complicated to get started with, but I got it working like this: don't solder... Read more

Impression: good,handy,complicated;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere