ED03

12 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Worth the price

posted byED03 on 04/09/2017

Pros: Good quality, it sucks the air really good and the spring does not seem to be a crappy one. Cons: The teflon tip is a little bit big for my taste.

Impression: good,Good choice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazed with the quality

Pros: They seem to be original SHARP optos, and i'm so surprised to find these are good ones. They are either really hard to find of really expensive in where i live. I bought one package just to test but now i'm buying 5 because these are so They... Read more

Impression: Works great,Great quality,fantastic product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product.

Good assortment of shrink tube, several sizes did it for me because i work on automation and these things give a whole other level of presentation to repair or project and i think is more useful and practical than the regular PVC tape. Cons: None.... Read more

Impression: Very good,Essential,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great buy and usefulness.

Pros: Small size compared to the regular pot. These are really good pots and really easy to find in the electronics world. You can use them to prototype on breadboards or to repair something. Cons: None.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great assortment of diodes.

Pros: A lot of transistors. All are identifiable and they come in a little bag. Each NPN transistor comes with it's PNP counterpart. Cons: The specs on some models are really low for regular use but it's ok.

Impression: Cheap,Good quantity;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great assortment of diodes

I was surprised to find that some of the diodes were actually from a really good and recognized brand. The quality of some diodes is a little flimsy but no problems when they are used. I tested all of them and they all respond as supposed to. As i... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Essential,Good assortment;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice assortment with good quantity.

posted byED03 on 03/20/2017

A lot of tubing in different sizes, perfect. The small ones i don't use very much, but the last 3 are useful in almost any environment. In electronics perform well and on industrial platforms last what is expected. They shrink decently with a and... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product, good quantity.

posted byED03 on 03/20/2017

This kapton tape is really useful for soldering or reworking PCB boards. It also has a lot of use in the laptop and cellphone areas for rework. It really has a lot of tape. More that what you can see in the picture. I tested it at 350°c and it It... Read more

Impression: Very good product!;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• An excellent rope for utility use.

posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Similar to the Paracord 310, it's strength is useful (I tested it with my weight and a backpack of 15kg = 95kg). It is resistant and a perfect rope for tying woodsticks, cord for your shoelaces and your backpack, also a great material for I... Read more

Impression: very useful,Multiple Applications,Perfect for utility use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product, useful and cheap.

posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Really cheap, the quality is the same or better than the ones I can get here, the material is not fragile and the quantity is good Cons: The cables are a little more stiff than the ones I got in my country. Other opinions: I would buy again... Read more

Impression: excellent,nice price,Nice Quality ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere