ED03

18 137

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good product and quantity

posted byED03 on 06/14/2017

For me the ones that are worth the most are the withe ones, the blue ones and the red ones. The green and yellow seem really low quality and they don't light up really well.

Impression: Great!,Cheap;

17 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect product and good quality

I ordered 3 packages of these because they are so useful. I replace the normal one with these ones on my electronic modules that i use for testing. Make so much easy the work. Where i live they are really expensive.

Impression: Useful,Quality;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really useful and cheap

I ordered 3 packages of these because they are so useful. I replace the normal one with these ones on my electronic modules that i use for testing. Make so much easy the work. Where i live they are really expensive.

Impression: excellent;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really good and good quality

They seem legit. They function as they are supposed to and feel good quality. I ordered over 5 packages because where i live they are really expensive or not available at all.

Impression: Works great,Great quality;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Reasonably good product

It does what it is supposed to do. It measures resistance, capacitance, diodes and transistors with reasonable accuracy. Is no better than a DMM. The reason i bought it is because it can measure ESR, and it does it really well.

Impression: good,functional;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Feel really good and the are really cheap

The construction and the legs are pretty good. The action is remarkably good.

Impression: Quality,Inexpensive;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Worth the price

posted byED03 on 04/09/2017

Pros: Good quality, it sucks the air really good and the spring does not seem to be a crappy one. Cons: The teflon tip is a little bit big for my taste.

Impression: good,Good choice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Amazed with the quality

Pros: They seem to be original SHARP optos, and i'm so surprised to find these are good ones. They are either really hard to find of really expensive in where i live. I bought one package just to test but now i'm buying 5 because these are so They... Read more

Impression: Works great,Great quality,fantastic product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent product.

Good assortment of shrink tube, several sizes did it for me because i work on automation and these things give a whole other level of presentation to repair or project and i think is more useful and practical than the regular PVC tape. Cons: None.... Read more

Impression: Very good,Essential,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great buy and usefulness.

Pros: Small size compared to the regular pot. These are really good pots and really easy to find in the electronics world. You can use them to prototype on breadboards or to repair something. Cons: None.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere