ED03

6 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Nice assortment with good quantity.

posted byED03 on 03/20/2017

A lot of tubing in different sizes, perfect. The small ones i don't use very much, but the last 3 are useful in almost any environment. In electronics perform well and on industrial platforms last what is expected. They shrink decently with a and... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0 0

• Good product, good quantity.

posted byED03 on 03/20/2017

This kapton tape is really useful for soldering or reworking PCB boards. It also has a lot of use in the laptop and cellphone areas for rework. It really has a lot of tape. More that what you can see in the picture. I tested it at 350°c and it It... Read more

Impression: Very good product!;

0 0 0

• An excellent rope for utility use.

posted byED03 on 11/29/2014

Pros: Similar to the Paracord 310, it's strength is useful (I tested it with my weight and a backpack of 15kg = 95kg). It is resistant and a perfect rope for tying woodsticks, cord for your shoelaces and your backpack, also a great material for I... Read more

Impression: very useful,Multiple Applications,Perfect for utility use;

0 0 0

• Excellent product, useful and cheap.

Pros: Really cheap, the quality is the same or better than the ones I can get here, the material is not fragile and the quantity is good Cons: The cables are a little more stiff than the ones I got in my country. Other opinions: I would buy again... Read more

Impression: excellent,nice price,Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• Good quality at a good price.

Pros: The quality of the product was above my expectations. The price is cheaper than the one I can buy here. The material and the constructions are the same or better than the ones here. Cons: NONE. Other opinions: I would definitely buy again.

Impression: nice price,excelent ,Really Good Quality;

0 0 0

• It was what I was expecting: simple, easy to use and useful.

Pros: The product came well packaged,really tight, ready for being saved in the First Aid/Survival Kit and ready for the use. Cons: The product came here a little crinkle for one corner, and because of the thickness of the sheet it is not Other it... Read more

Impression: Good product,Well presented,Disappointed with status;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere