Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » TrinityTrip54's reviews

TrinityTrip54

52 933

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Lovely hand crafted working ceramic singing bird.

posted byTrinityTrip54 on 04/18/2018

Pros: Hand crafted and painted. Good finish and feel. Works great and sounds good. Cons: None. Overall: This is far and above the best whistle of its type. Most others are plastic and don't really work. This one is hand made and painted and works... Read more

Impression: Great!;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap but not great quality

Pros: Fits over your ears. Tiny battery/receiver. Cons: Battery life. Sound quality. Overall: I'll be honest here that the battery life is abysmal and the sound quality more so. The only useful thing I got from these were the circuit (which I used... Read more

Impression: Works Fine;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Only useful for some phones.

Pros: Decent straps. Cushioning for face. Cons: Really cheap. Won't fit all phones. Overall: Could not get to work with S6. I cannibalized it for parts to make a better headset. There are better ones out there.

Impression: Too cheap;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not many uses, but decent finish.

Pros: As advertised. Finely polished. No defects. Cons: Need an exact application to use. Overall: If you don't have the exact application to use these lenses they will be useless to you. They have to be at the right distance and focal length. but... Read more

Impression: Okay Only;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Decent enough for a keychain controller!

Pros: Tiny, fits on your keychain. (But don't. See below). Works well. Pairs fine. Cons: Maybe too tiny. Can break if on your keychain. Overall: Quite a decent little gadget if you need it. Fun for off screen touch applications/games. Works as I a... Read more

Impression: Small and handy;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very handy for gym and other sports

Pros: Fits your device well. All the holes line up. Strap for your headphone wires to tidy up. Touchscreen works through the plastic. Cons: Velcro strap too fine and wears out fast. Overall: Definite must for gym and other sports. Works best with... Read more

Impression: Good and useful;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful for things other than acne!

Pros: Small, fine tipped tools. Cons: Not hardened. Don't expect to dig things out of rock. Overall: I would never use this on my face, but this is awesome for small rework kit! I use it on PCB re-work, small detailing on plastic parts, and It is... Read more

Impression: Useful for others;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• A must to protect and show off your phone.

Pros: Well made and full metal design with padding on inside. Easy to use. Shows off your nice phone. Protects! Cons: Clip can come loose. Overall: A absolute must buy if you have the S6. It saved my phone several times from a fall and break. it a... Read more

Impression: Great protection;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice for recovering and charging old LiIon batteries and backup charging for devices

Pros: Compact. Simple. Decent output current. Help to recycle batteries. Cons: Could give more current. Overall: This is handy if you have old laptop/tablet batteries that are still functional and you don't want to waste. Remember though only one... Read more

Impression: Simple and Useful;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Functions as expected but not fantastic

Pros: Cheap. Works as advertised. Does the job. Cons: Noisy in operation. Buzzing sounds. Overall: If you need an emergency charger then get this, but otherwise don't use it all day every day. It emits a buzzing sound when operating. This points I... Read more

Impression: Works Fine;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere