eitantoon1

39 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • an important product safety

posted byeitantoon1 on 08/24/2015

Pros: First of all, should know that using a helmet communication device is more safe than people know. The device allows the rider to get a phone call without leaving your hands off the wheel. In addition, the music can be heard in the helmet can... Read more

Impression: good but not perfect;

0 0 0

• good product

Pros: good material, well made and well cut. The connection between the pieces sewn tailoring and an excellent chance that it will hold in the event of an accident and skid on the road. The role of defenders is to keep the joints of the legs and a... Read more

Impression: week rubber bands,strong sheild;

0 0 0

• it 's not working

Pros: If you are looking for a small LED flashlight, there are those in DX much cheaper and better. Against: deterrence? Did not work for me. I approached the small device and it is also the dogs did not have anything. In case one of the dogs the... Read more

Impression: Useless,weak,for big dogs;

0 0 0

• קשה להגיע לתוצאה מדוייקת

בעד: מכשיר קטן ונוח, חובה בכל בית במיוחד אם יש מישהו עם בעיות לחץ דם. גם חובה בבית שיש מבוגרים או חולים מכיוון שבדיקת לחץ דם יומית יכולה להיות מצילת חיים. נגד: בבדיקות רצופות המכשיר הגיע לתוצאות שונות וקשה לסמוך על הקריאה עוד מחשבה: בישראל, קופות... Read more

Impression: לא מדוייק;

0 0 0

• simple and good

Pros: reliable device. Well built. Nice finish. Physically smaller. Easy Lhrcbh.kol loud and clear tone. I installed it on my motorcycle about 5 minutes. For the next two years, works well Against: none against. More Thoughts: Excellent device may... Read more

Impression: Good product;

0 0 0

• very easy to use

Pros: - Quality item. - Fits well to the phone case Cons: -sometime the phone stuck in the base i got the Galaxy S3,and it doesn't go out easy, but not very big deal on general it's a good product, easy to use and save the jack of the phone.. it a... Read more

Impression: Good product;

0 0 0

• reliable device

posted byeitantoon1 on 08/23/2015

Pros: reliable device. Well built. Nice finish. Physically smaller. Easy to assemble. Meir many colored fabrics when it is turned off, is used as an object ornament. Against: His sound is relatively weak. LEDs are lit even when the device is off.... Read more

Impression: reliable devic;

0 0 0

• useful to reduce barking

Pros: reliable device. Well built. Nice finish. Physically smaller. Easy to assemble. Good workout facility but only small dogs. The big German Shepherd, it would not make any impression. A delicate little dog in this excellent facility painless.... Read more

Impression: reliable device,useful to reduce barking;

0 0 0

• good and not expensive

Pros: reliable device. Well built. Nice finish. Easy to assemble physically small. Does not attract attention in a good way. Very safe, works simply and easily identifies situations of excessive proximity of walls or cars. I used it to connect the... Read more

Impression: very good screen;

0 0 0

• a good product

Pros: reliable device. Well built. Nice finish. Easy to assemble physically small. Does not attract attention in a good way. Very safe, works simply and easily identifies situations of darkness and light. I used it to illuminate the house from the... Read more

Impression: very safe,saving electricity;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere