DX » Community » Reviews » eitantoon1's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good easy to use, just right

posted byeitantoon1 on 03/07/2013

Great product very cheap and useful. I found I could use my cell phone as a home theater center. Quick and easy connection to TV everywhere I go and you can see high definition quality movies, you can surf the Internet and make phone communications center.... Read more

0 0 0

• very good product

posted byeitantoon1 on 03/07/2013

Connection between the transmitter and the receiver works fine. I placed the button within 30 m at the gate and the bell rang every click. Excellent volume and has a lot of tunes to choose from. Money I'd say it was well worth. Plastics look a bit unreliable ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice product, seems very natural and stylish

posted byeitantoon1 on 06/08/2012

Nice product, seems very natural and fashionable. Great price for high quality. In fact I bought me for use in dressing up as women on the holiday. And wrap the hair Mrgistbai good network. His point seems to glow and rich Since I have a large head of ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great product, simple and good

posted byeitantoon1 on 06/08/2012

Great product, simple and good. It is very easy to understand how to connect it actually does not really need instructions. There are signs on the Phase and Pixel Hmotzrhicn connect the 0 from the mains and Bdiokaifh ports. Works fine tested range of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections