eitantoon1

13 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • I ordered 3 phones allready, so...

posted byeitantoon1 on 07/12/2015

Pros: Farm sharp. Small, convenient measure, bronze comfortable grip and operate with one hand. Reacts faster, quicker. Clear screen cover one includes protection against blows and shocks. Crystal-Ooliom enough hands-free conversations. Excellent... Read more

Impression: excelent ;

0 0 0

• it is my 3rd one.

posted byeitantoon1 on 06/28/2015

Pros: Photo-clarity Excellent. Audio sharp level - Excellent. Palm feeling, excellent. Responsiveness phone is very high. Very clean conversations. Responsiveness running applications, excellent. Cost-benefit ratio of the best I've found. It also... Read more

Impression: Good buy,the best in the market !;

0 0 0

• the best phone for the best price.

Pros: Photo-clarity Excellent. Audio sharp level - Excellent. Palm feeling, excellent. Responsiveness phone is very high. Responsiveness running applications, excellent. Cost-benefit ratio of the best I've found. It also protects the back and the... Read more

Impression: smart;

0 0 0

• a good purchas

pros:very good build, stable, very compact, very good use of materials, nice looking and operate just like it should. not too big and not too small. cons: none. other thoughts: it could have a small light to signal on/off power and small switches... Read more

Impression: Very good product;

0 0 0

• Weak and disappointing

posted byeitantoon1 on 06/15/2015

The battery is weak and disappointing than the original battery two year old. 100% load at 8:00 am falling to 50% at 14:00 and to 15% at 20:00 almost without use. In addition, warming up during the day much more than the original battery and hard... Read more

Impression: Fair;

0 0 0

• it works like it should

posted byeitantoon1 on 05/19/2015

pro : it looks good. build good. no sharps edges, nothing is unnecessary it's smoother and pleasant to the touch and built a solid. Working properly con: non other thoughts: On most computers USB plug straight out at 90 degrees and usually no with... Read more

Impression: very good and every body need it;

0 0 0

• good

posted byeitantoon1 on 07/11/2014

Very flexible build. Very small, fit to my smallest pocket, good capacity u.s.b. flash memory for those need a small capacity, so this item is perfect for me. Another thing is that the product is made of flexible rubber like plastic, strong enough... Read more

0 0 0

• very good

Very solid build. Very small fit to my smallest pocket good capacity memory u.s.b. flash memory, and this item is perfect for me. Another thing is that the product is made of metal alloy that protects the sensitive electronics , distinguish from I... Read more

0 0 0

• best

very solid build. very snall fit to my smallest pocket i need a little memory usb flash memory and this item is perfect for me. Another thing is that the product is made of metal that protects sensitive system to distinguish from other small at it... Read more

0 0 0

• Good easy to use, just right

posted byeitantoon1 on 03/07/2013

Great product very cheap and useful. I found I could use my cell phone as a home theater center. Quick and easy connection to TV everywhere I go and you can see high definition quality movies, you can surf the Internet and make phone center. Sorry... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere