saycheese

10 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good magnet to glue on flashlight

posted bysaycheese on 07/16/2015

I use this magnets to glue them on the tailcap of an AAA flashlight, so you can attach it on a steel surface (i.e. your car or doorpost). The glue I used was a normal 2K glue, the magnet has a good surface for glueing after cleaning with is a pros... Read more

Impression: y;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• to make your own night clock beside your bed

posted bysaycheese on 07/16/2015

I used this module as a clock beside my bed, to view the time at night without pushing a button or so. The display is too bright at night, so I wrapped the module in Coroplast white PVC adhesive-tape. The display is still well visible. I soldered... Read more

Impression: very small , very useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• good auto-zero

posted bysaycheese on 05/26/2015

Pros: ..nice display, not too much light, digits are placed a bit higher than SKU15004 so they are better readable from an angled viewpoint ..platform is the highest point ..auto-zero between 0 - 0,04 gram, so it is easy to add small weight (far a... Read more

Impression: Good product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Accurate and easy to use

posted bysaycheese on 05/12/2015

Pros: Cheap AND accurate product, accuracy mostly pH +/-0,1 Complete with 2 buffersolutions Display illuminated Easy to calibrate Cons: Display difficult to read because of the condensed font, the reading of 0,01 suggest too much accuracy Reading... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good display but housing too big

Pros: Clear display, big, good to read, good viewing angle Nice clicky buttons Only one battery Cons: Housing a bit bulky, could be smaller Point of sensor very sharp, too sharp for me but for other applications (kitchen) good. Free standing in a... Read more

Impression: Accurate;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Basic charger everybody needs

posted bysaycheese on 11/12/2014

Pros: ..small ..fit perfectly ..no intense led (what you often see at chargers) so in dark campervan I have no disturbing light in the dark. Cons: ..nothing so far

Impression: basics;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• small scale, very precise, bad below 1g

posted bysaycheese on 11/12/2014

Pros: ..It is a small scale with a free floating platform and no hinges etc. at the side, so you can put bigger things on it. ..Precise, with my calibration weights max 0,2g difference. ..1000g max AND 0,1g. reading Cons: ..It has a auto-zero, so... Read more

Impression: precise;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very small adapter, much smaller than the original Samsung 2000mA

posted bysaycheese on 08/21/2014

Pros: Very small. It has about the same dimensions as the original phone-adapter but with a tablet-output. The "Galaxy-socket" has indeed 2000mA (the charging start) and is also usable for the Sony E-reader. The "ipod-socket" is usable for my but... Read more

Impression: small and powerful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useless because it only works 1 times

Pros: small (it doesn't extrude too much out of the socket), good electrical contact at the side, also usable as a switch by pushing it further in the 12V socket. I can charge my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 without any problem. The 2 usb-connectors I... Read more

Impression: small and powerful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• simple and effective

posted bysaycheese on 02/21/2013

light, small, good electrical contact some sharp edges at the sides with the round plug and the flat plug none Thank you for confirming that you have received order . We hope you are enjoying your purchase. We would like to invite you to review so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere