Fatal512

408 3198

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Replacement Nylon 1045 CW & CCW Propellers Set

posted byFatal512 on 06/02/2017

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 week Pros: a very cheap and a good propeller Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

Replacement Nylon 1045 CW & CCW Propellers Set

Impression: Very good;

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• DX Original 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wireless Router

Pros: - Works almost out of a box - Easy to use - Both modes are useful - Compact size Cons: - Configuration in repeater mode requires ethernet connection

DX Original 2.4GHz 300Mbps Wireless Router

18 2

ViewMore Hide

• DS18B20 Temperature Sensor

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 week Pros: a very cheap and a good sensor Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

DS18B20 Temperature Sensor

Impression: perfect;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Qook Mini 3Pin On-Off Rocker Switches w/ LED Indicator

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 4 week Pros: a very cheap and a good sensor Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

Qook Mini 3Pin On-Off Rocker Switches w/ LED Indicator

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Keyestudio UNO R3 Board for Arduino

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership: 3 weeks Pros: This is the best copie of ARDUINO UNO I've tried, I can say with confidence it's similar to the original, the quality of the PCB and the build are good enough . Cons: I... Read more

Keyestudio UNO R3 Board for Arduino

Impression: Arduino,Keyestudio;

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• Keyestudio UNO R3 Board for Arduino

Involvement: Expert (understands the inner workings) Ownership: 3 weeks Pros: This is the best copie of ARDUINO UNO I've tried, I can say with confidence it's similar to the original, the quality of the PCB and the build are good enough . Cons: I... Read more

Keyestudio UNO R3 Board for Arduino

Impression: Great product;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 1 month Pros: very useful item specially with raspberry pi and Arduino boards, Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor

posted byFatal512 on 06/05/2017

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 1 month Pros: very useful item specially with raspberry pi and Arduino boards, Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more then one.

HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor

Impression: Useful;

36 0

ViewMore Hide

• TPU Back Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

TPU Back Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

12 0

ViewMore Hide

• TPU Back Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

TPU Back Cover Case for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere