Fatal512

269 112

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • USB DC 0.9~5V to DC 5V Voltage Step Up Boost Module

posted byFatal512 on 03/18/2017

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 2 months Pros: very useful items to DIY projects, to charge Li ion batteries Cons: the USB type A it's not very used in charging. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more... Read more

USB DC 0.9~5V to DC 5V Voltage Step Up Boost Module

Impression: Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• USB DC 0.9~5V to DC 5V Voltage Step Up Boost Module

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 2 months Pros: very useful items to DIY projects, to charge Li ion batteries Cons: the USB type A it's not very used in charging. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more... Read more

USB DC 0.9~5V to DC 5V Voltage Step Up Boost Module

Impression: compact;

0 0 0

• Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, I use it with my desktop pc and it work fine. Cons: the quality is not that good, they broke easily. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need... Read more

Mini USB 2.0 3D Sound Card Adapter

Impression: Cheap;

0 0 0

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, I use it with my desktop pc and it work fine. Cons: the quality is not that good, they broke easily. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

0 0 0

Impression: Great sound;

0 0 0

Impression: Good quality,Great sound;

0 0 0

Impression: Good quality,Cheap;

0 0 0

• Mini Prototype Printed Circuit Board Breadboard

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, it can be used to connect components and small shields to Arduino. Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more... Read more

Mini Prototype Printed Circuit Board Breadboard

Impression: As expected,tiny;

0 0 0

Involvement: Expert Ownership: 3 week Pros: useful item with a fair price, it can be used to connect components and small shields to Arduino. Cons: no cons really. Other Thoughts: the price is good and worth it . Bottom line: you need to buy more... Read more

Impression: tiny;

0 0 0

Impression: As expected;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere