mschosting

32 570

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Looks good

posted bymschosting on 11/17/2017

Pros: Price, size, looks Cons: None Obs: Nice original lighter for my collection

Impression: Useful;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• does the job

Pros: Price, color, sound quality Cons: none Obs: For now it works just fine, a nice addition to my audio cables collection :)

Impression: Easy to use;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great little survival tool

Pros: Price Size Precision Cons: None Obs: I was surprised, very good item, for a start it comes with a small pouch to carry it. It is well built, seems to be very tough and durable. Will be a great item for camping

Impression: Very good;

18 0

ViewMore Hide

• My first Oukitel

posted bymschosting on 11/13/2017

I just got this today, very fast shipping from DX around 3 weeks overall I did not get this phone to use it for myself so I cant really tell you how it performs. But it arrived working just fine. Warranty card, all the stickers, new and shining. I... Read more

Impression: good and cheap;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good long cable

posted bymschosting on 11/07/2017

Pros: Long, sturdy, flat Cons: None Other: Works great, it seems to ,e it wont stop working fast because it is flat instead of round making it probably harder to break?

Impression: good;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Use this all the time

posted bymschosting on 11/05/2017

Pros: Does the job, price Cons: Could be stronger and faster Obs: I use this all the time on my screwdrivers, works like a charm

Impression: good;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Love this gadget

Pros: price, quality, usb or AAA for power is perfect Cons: None Obs: I always loved this kind of gadgets, was impressed with the quality of this one and using 4AAAA to power id really useful to me

Impression: incredible,Perfeito,Impressive;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lord of the magnet rings

Pros: strong, cheap, well built Cons: none Obs: I use this quite often when Iam doing small jobs around the house and accidentaly drop some iron parts like screws I just use this to find them on the floor :)

Impression: good,Awesome;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Round strong magnets

Pro: really strong and they dont break easy Cons: none Obs: As stated above really strong magnets, but because of their oval form not really that useful, anyway they are funny to have

Impression: good,Fun,nice;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really strong magnets

Pros: so strong! 10 of them are a good number Cons: they do break if you let them fly one against the other because thwy are so strong Obs: They can have 1001 different uses, I just use mines to play around and granb photos to refrigerator

Impression: Extremely strong!,Easy to break,strong magnets!;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere