HJurak

12 288

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Solid, chaep batteries

posted byHJurak on 05/02/2017

One of the cheapest 1.55 alkaline cell button batteries I could find. Solid packing. They do the job. Of course, not all of the are working (1 was bad)

Impression: good;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Can't go wrong with these

One of the cheapest 1.55V cell button batteries I could find. Solid packing. They do the job. Also, suprisingly most of them are working!

Impression: excellent;

28 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap & usefull

One of the cheapest 3VLi cell button batteries I could find. Solid packing. They do the job. Also, suprisingly all of them are working!

Impression: Cheap;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome case for Kindle Paperwight

This is the best cheapest case I could find. Something like that you will find at other retailers at the price of $25+shipping! It has the magnet thingy for activatig/closing yout device, nice leathery finish on top. Back case is made of hardish a... Read more

Impression: good,Well made,Impresionante;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Kindle Paprewight Case

This is the sturdiest, cheapest case I could find. On the flip side it's rather thick, so you can slide it in you pocket (execpt for cargo pants). It protects your device - ther are some unprotected bits on the sides (less teh ana inch on each -... Read more

Impression: great;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quite usefull smartphone holder

It's a nice looking phone holder. Solid build, hard to break/bend - this one was little bended, but it's the posts fault. Despite it being labeled as a Iphone 4/5 holder, thi little gadget can hold any phone.

Impression: nice;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Solid screen guard

You get 2 screen guards (you & your significant other), so you can't get cheeper than that. It's easy to place onto Kindle, quite durable. The only problem is that its not matt - it's quite glossy; so if you want matt - sorry, you'll have to pay more

Impression: It's OK;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• The cheapest Kindle Paperwight screen guard

As the title says - you can't get cheeper than that. It's easy to place onto Kindle, quite durable (have it over a year now). The only problem is that its not matt - it's slightly glossy; so if you want matt - sorry, aou'll have ro pay more

Impression: Is OK!;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice looking phone holder

It's a nice looking phone holder. Solid build, hard to break/bend. Despite it being labeled as a Iphone 4/5 holder, this little gadget can hold any phone.

Impression: Usefull;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tghe smallest USB stick

This is a really good product. It's durable, lightweight & small. The best use of this is to have it on yor key cahain or similar, so you can never be without you USB stick! The only problem is that the plastic cover is somewhat fragile, and the -... Read more

Impression: Very good product;

15 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere