brontman

9 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works (surprisingly) well, low cost

posted bybrontman on 07/20/2016

It's hard to expect something so cheap to work well... but it does :-) Remark: I've always used it at a very close range, never over 1m/3ft.

Impression: Great value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It's what I've expected

Used it for over 1.5 years. Stopped using it because it wasn't convenient every time I got into the car to remove the cover in order to attach the phone to its mount. Pros: - Low price. - Protects the phone, dropped it a couple of times with no to... Read more

Impression: Usefull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Almost two years of constant use with no problems

I've been using this memory card in my mobile phone for almost two years now, recording, taking pictures and videos, and deleting them from the card after uploading the files to my desktop. During all this time it's been performing perfectly with... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• In an emergency you might want a more relyable charger

I bought this product because it was so cheap. The first one that arrived did not work at all, which suggests poor quality control. The replacement they've sent me works, but it feels very delicate and not suitable for emergency and outdoor it a a... Read more

Impression: low quality;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• The suction cups are very week

The phone slips off the suction cups! This renders the entire product useless, regardless of the design and/or quality of materials.

Impression: Unuseable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Works well

I use it for my camera's MicroSD card, useful, small and light enough to fit in the camera case.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it says, (so far:)

posted bybrontman on 07/14/2016

The bulbs seem to be working fine. Hard to tell their quality after only a few months, but so far they have performed as advertised. I'd recommend using the 3000K warm white in combination with a 6000K white for a more natural "feel", but I guess... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does what it says, (so far:)

posted bybrontman on 07/14/2016

The bulbs seem to be working fine. Hard to tell their quality after only a few months, but so far they have performed as advertised in several locations and conditions around the house.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Got it about a month ago, so far works fairly well...

posted bybrontman on 10/01/2014

Pros: - A very good value for the price. - Wakeup gestures are useful. - Fairly easy to use once you find out where everything is. Cons: - Didn't come with a comprehensive usage guide, and since the brand is not very well known, and the available... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere