AndyRoni

11 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Very useful measuring device!

posted byAndyRoni on 03/17/2016

Everything works perfectly. On website http://www.jyetech.com you can find all the necessary manuals which were also included in this order. After following step by step instructions I made it in a 3 hours. In this picture you can see onboard 3,3V... Read more

Impression: good;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very cheap and usefull

posted byAndyRoni on 01/15/2016

- Fast delivery - Fair price - Very handy and easy to use I highly recomend!

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap battery!

posted byAndyRoni on 01/12/2016

After a year of using this battery, I had to buy a new one because the old one couldn't hold to its whole capacity. But it was cheap and delivery was very fast. I am satisfied.

Impression: Value for money;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• OBDII with Bluetooth

posted byAndyRoni on 01/11/2016

It supports lots of protocols. Diagnostic is shipped with CD, where is required software for PC. On google play there are few applications for this Diagnostic.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful gadget!

Very wide range of usage on all of kinds microcontrolers, Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc. And i'ts also very tiny as you can see in the picture below. I can highly recommend for every beginner. There is a lot of projects that can be found on the with... Read more

Impression: Awesome;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal!

It's very easy to configure. Just connect power cable and connect it to HDMI device and it works. In my opinion it is a very fair price. I can highly recommend.

Impression: Good price,Good product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful

posted byAndyRoni on 01/10/2016

Very useful for circuit boards for raspberry pi, arduino etc. Datasheets are available everywhere on the internet. I am very satisfied.

Impression: Works great;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fair price!

posted byAndyRoni on 01/04/2016

Pros: - Dual USB - Fair price - Micro USB cable (included) Delivery was very fast.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very usefull for beginners

posted byAndyRoni on 01/04/2016

Pros: - Very easy programming (based on C language) - Wide community of Arduino enthusiasts - There is a lot of projects that can be found on the internet Very fast delivery. I higly recommend.

Impression: perfect;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal!

posted byAndyRoni on 08/26/2015

Material is a little bit worse than original, but it fits perfectly. Replacement was very fast and easy. I can recomend.

Impression: price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere