snej3265

41 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good value arduino copy

posted bysnej3265 on 05/26/2015

it turns on. I have no problems with com-port. but if you have problems, then check forums for the error message. it has some additional solder holes next to the black wire insert... I have not tried to test if the heat damage the board, but since... Read more

Impression: Easy to Use - good value for the money;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fine probe cup

it has a fine size. there is a small spring inside so it can be pressed down. these type of pins are called probe, pogo pins, spring pins. This model can "catch" a pin. if you want the pin to make contact on a plate, like a RC car drive into a to... Read more

Impression: good probe;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fine header and regulater

came in nice state to northen europe. the handles are easy to operate and still firm. look at the picture.- the stanard paper with single bubbleplast layer package. only cons. the outlets do not have a significant cone shape. so if your tube is is... Read more

Impression: Fine;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• barometer.

search for arduino libraries. remember to check what analog pins on the arduino that support the SCL connections. A4 SDA, A5 SCL. make some clamps hold it while you solder. look at the size on pictures.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• super little filter with cover

you can see on the pictures, that it comes with a cover to hide screws. a dust filter. it may not be effective since the dust filter is not dense. looks good.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• it is fine

all 6 work. the deep tones need some more blowing power to get the tone going, - but then you can reduce blow pressure and it will keep vibrating. look at the pictures, and you can see the vibrating metal piece. it arrived late, but that was due... Read more

Impression: blow;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Fine little pump

The package arrived within 20 days sent in a single bubbleplast package. one outlet/inlet was broken on arrival. through the ticket a new one was sent, however, it should be possible with the right plastic clue to fix it. The second arrived in but... Read more

Impression: Small pump;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• connectors for air tube

posted bysnej3265 on 05/09/2015

arrived quickly, does what it is made for. seems firm. - it is built cheap but it does not seem to lack quality in robustness. The "cone" shape of the inlet/outlets does not have a very big difference from tip to bottom, so maybe you will need a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Ball valve

It arrived in good shape I have nothing in 1/2" to fit, but I can tell you that my 8mm outer and 6 mm inner diameter silicone tube bought from here, it can fit tight the outlet.. I have some pictures of the ball valve and the package

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• touch with potentiometer

I have not tested it. However everything feels good about it, very firm. I took some pictures so you can see the nice package, no damages or anything. came quickly by air mail.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere