wsauermann

30 28

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good Replacement

posted bywsauermann on 04/12/2017

Perfect if you need a spare key. Plastic looks a but thin but only time will tell. Note it does not have the central locking/alarm electronics. (It states this but can be overlooked)

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for everyone

Bought this for my wife. She is so happy with it. Slightly large for her arm but not heavy or cumbersome. Battery life look OK for now. App installed quickly on Android. We have not used it with a SIM installed yet, just linked via Bluetooth. wife... Read more

Impression: Quality build;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• GRBL for Arduino

I'm just getting started with GRBL and Arduino. This was a easy way to get everything I need. Pros: Packaged well and shipped complete. Easy to use as well. Cons: Nothing yet! Happy to have made the purchase.

Impression: Very good,Quality;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Breadboard Jumpers - Perfect

These are perfect for any breadboard prototyping. I'm very happy with the purchase. You just can't loss with these prices.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Best fitness tracker I have

posted bywsauermann on 01/11/2017

I bought this shortly after buying the MiBand 1 for my wife. Was so impressed with it that I could not resist having one, but did require the screen as it was a replacement for my old Samsung watch/tracker. I have worn it for two straight months 2... Read more

Impression: Very good,excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A must for all

If you buy a MiBand 2, pay the extra $1 for the added protection! I did and it works brilliantly.

Impression: perfect,Cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excelent Camera

Bought it for my Brother-in-law to use while on a cruise ship. He absolutely loved it as it was compact and easy to use. Could do with some longer straps to secure to your body while swimming but so far it has worked excellently.

Impression: Cheap,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hair Brush

Bought it for my wife. Wanted one that could work on 110V and 220V when travelling. Works as expected. Could be cheaper as we could find similar products locally for the same price but none that could do 110V and 220V.

Impression: nice;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• BBQ grill mat

I have been looking for one for some time and finally found the perfect item. Easy to use. Works as expected.

Impression: Simple and easy;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• VR Glasses

Good product. Works well with S7 Edge. Will recommend it to anyone.

Impression: Nice Quality ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere