yptse

9 9

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • yptse from Canada

posted byyptse on 04/01/2017

small and sturdy, no noticeable decrease in internet speed in comparing to cable connection.

Impression: Great product;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

Price is cheap, both connectors fits perfectly. No noticeable degrade of the charging currect.

Impression: awesome cable;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

small and compact, comes fully charged. 2 bluetooth units controlled as described. First unit automatically connected and second unit by pressing the power button once after the first unit has been connected.

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

posted byyptse on 03/29/2017

The replacement AC adapter for my ACER laptop works like ACER's original unit, working temperature normal. The first shipment is lost and DX promptly resent another unit at no charge. Thank you DX

Impression: Very good,Exactly as described;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

posted byyptse on 12/30/2016

Compact and functional. I use windows 10 and it installed automatically without using the supplied driver CD

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse of Canada

posted byyptse on 12/30/2016

Items delivered by bubbled envelope, the box is deformed but the bulbs are OK. delivery took 40 days. I ordered 2 units and one of them supplied with non US plug, however I don't have to use it. My entertaining room is now lighted up by them.

Impression: Small & functional;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

posted byyptse on 11/17/2016

Item works as described, bluetooth connection to phone is easy. Various KTV apps are available. Handy to practice singing anywhere easily, and listen to self recorded songs. Initial charging of the unit needed 3 hours. Delivery is about 50 days,... Read more

Impression: handy KTV;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

Compact and solid, works as described. USB male and female connector fits perfectly. I use it to find out the charging characteristics of various chargers and cables. Very satisfied. Ships in bubbled envelop and delivered in 10 days. Bravo

Impression: excellent;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• yptse from Canada

Beautiful design and solid, should last for a long period. It fits my iPad 4 perfectly. Price is good, I will have to paid double to purchase it locally. Item shipped to Canada in 10 days, much faster than expected. Bravo to Deal Extreme MVP... Read more

Impression: Beautiful and solid;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere