jeremycz

12 44

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Wooden Paint Brush Set

posted byjeremycz on 12/07/2016

I purchased this Paint Brush Set to do some fun art. I also gave my sister who is an artist a couple of them and she enjoyed them just as much as I did. For the price its worth it and you don't feel bad for losing it or not cleaning it after it to... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap,works;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cute Pig Flashlight

I purchased this gift as a fun gift to give to my friend. She was very excited to get it because of how cute it is and how its useful at the same time. Since then she uses it almost every night when getting in her car if she needs to and has yet a... Read more

Impression: cute,Useful,Funny;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap Egg White Filter

This Egg White Filter is very cheap and the quality is not amazing but its all it has to be to do the job. It will do the same job as any other filter and is a lot cheaper. I purchased this item as a "just in case ill need it item" and it works I... Read more

Impression: Cheap,handy;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nylon Strainer

Really enjoy this product. I purchased this product as it seemed to be a good deal. Once I received it I really enjoyed the size and shape of the Scoop. I use it very often and it does exactly what its meant to do.

Impression: Wow;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well priced but hard to use

posted byjeremycz on 11/30/2016

This Carbon Fiber Film looks very good but its quality is not as good as 3m film. Its very hard to make it look perfect on your car and even when I take a lot of time to instal it I still find bubbles. Still purchase this item if you want to do on... Read more

Impression: Good price,Hard to use;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect replacement for broken cable

This Cable works very good and looks nicer then my original cable for my Note 3. I have had it for a while now and use it everyday and have never had a problem with it not working. Also I have tried other cables before that will not work with my... Read more

Impression: Happy;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very high quality Necktie

I have purchased a lot of Neckties both online and in stores before. first off is a lot cheaper then most I have purchased before. The clip that hold it is plastic and not very strong but once you are wearing the Necktie you and everyone else will... Read more

Impression: Stylish;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality paint brushes

posted byjeremycz on 11/29/2016

I purchased these paint brushes for my sister who is an artist as a fun gift to give to her for no reason at all. Once I received the paint brushes I noticed they were very good quality. I gave them to my sister and after about a week she told me... Read more

Impression: perfect;

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and high quality backpack

This backpack is very cheap, but at the same time is very good. It looks very nice and has a nice green colour. It looks very close to a backpack that would be worth $100. I have used it many times and it has held up through all of my adventures.

Impression: High Quality;

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• One of my favourite toys

As a car enthousiest I have always enjoyed owning remote control cars. This was my first Solar powered car and to be honest I never expected it to work. I purchased 3 of them and after taking mine outside I decided to keep all 3 for my self. enjoy... Read more

Impression: cool;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere