DX » Community » Reviews » brunetton2's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • A must-have!

posted bybrunetton2 on 10/02/2015

Pros: very easy to manipulate (not too flexible); every tails are present from 1 to 10 pins long. It allows to do clean breadboard based prototypes. Cons: useless longer cables for me. For "long" distances, I prefer using classical jumper cables I... Read more

Impression: perfect;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good product

posted bybrunetton2 on 09/17/2015

First I thought it was a gadget; but I'm surprised to use it very often when I work with screws and wood. I would recommand it !

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect for me

posted bybrunetton2 on 09/17/2015

Maybe the best thing I ever purchased in DX. I use it each time I've to analyse a electronic circuit. Very easy to use, and strong, this is perfect !

Impression: perfect;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Quick and precise

posted bybrunetton2 on 09/16/2015

Pros: - heats quickly, stable - led switch on when heating => easy to know when it's hot - very good for precise soldering jobs Cons: - needs of a screwdriver for temperature adjustment - not so hot => not really good for un-soldering

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hard to handle

Pros: fits quite well in breadboard Cons: a little hard in my opinion: A quite big pressure is needed to activate switch

Impression: Hard to handle;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Beware of size !

I think it's a good quality product. But I planned to use it with ATmega series microcontrollers, and - like it have been already said in comments - it's not the correct size for ATmega microcontrollers.

Impression: Beware of size !;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Hard to use

As often with breadboards, springs are really hard, making hard to stick componants onto holes.

Impression: disappointing;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Smooth and precise

I already have 2 breadboards, but it's hard to stick plugs onto. This one have really smooth springs so it's easy to put components.

Impression: Very good;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good, but difficult to switch

Pros: Works well on a solderless breadboard Cons: Difficult to switch: it's nearly impossible to switch them without the help of a screwdriver => I would recommand it for projects where it's not necessary to often change switchs position

Impression: Difficult to switch;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere