DizZy1990

73 168

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Metal gears always win

posted byDizZy1990 on 04/05/2017

Pros: Metal gears! Cheap! Acceptable torque! Cons: One of the servos I received was stuck on arrival, but cranking it back and forth a few times made it release and I haven't experienced any issues with it since. Note: The dimensions differ from... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Really does the job

posted byDizZy1990 on 01/26/2017

Pros: It works great, really. I've mounted my smartphone on it and it has no problem (up to 50 degrees on the X-axis) for an automation project i'm working on. Not super cheap when compared to most products on DX but then again much cheaper than a... Read more

Impression: Good product,Practical;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• These are so useful

Pros: Quality is just fine, I have about 7 of these and none have come close to breaking. The standard tripod mount at the bottom is a brilliant idea, it allows you to mount it basically anywhere you'd want a camera. Cons: None at all.

Impression: very useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It does the job

Pros: Cheap, short, passable build quality. Perfect for the smaller USB Arduinos and such. Cons: None.

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I like it!

Pros: It works just as well as my tablet charging cable (2A) and the build quality is outstanding. Cons: It's gold...

Impression: great;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Looks really good

Pros: Build quality is very good, which adds a lot to the overall look of the cable. I was able to get about 1A through it, which is acceptable. Cons: 1A max load seemingly

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Awesome design

Pros: It does not get more compact than this. The price is pretty amazing too. I am currently powering this hub with 1A (self-made hack, it does not have a port for external power) and it works great for charging and using it together with power... Read more

Impression: Useful,compact;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice!

Pros: Cheap, bright, easy to implement into any project. I use it for a cam+gimbal project im currently working on. Cons: Sadly only works in one orientation even though pads are exposed on both sides.

Impression: Cool gadget;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Does the job

posted byDizZy1990 on 01/01/2017

I bought this to sniff the signals from my 315MHz receiver/keyfob that I bought here on DX and it has been working great. Pros: Cheap, obviously, and works as you'd expect it to. Cons: None

Impression: good,Useful,nice;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• This one works.

posted byDizZy1990 on 01/01/2017

I bought this to remotely turn my PC on and off (documented on my blog). I tried my luck with 433MHz keyfobs before but they never seemed to work. This one works. Pros: Cheap, and actually works. Cons: None

Impression: Cheap,Useful,great;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere