DX » Community » Reviews » 8776647's reviews

11 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Gets more and more challenging!

posted by8776647 on 12/06/2015

Pros: Incremental challenge in steps of 5. Look for the starting hole with the side of the cube that has numbers 5, 10, 15, 20 & 25. From this side of the cube, work to get the metal ball to go through the maze in sequence of multiple 5s. As the a... Read more

Impression: Fun;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Not a very useful piece of toy

posted by8776647 on 12/05/2015

Pro: Inexpensive. Con 1: Not very good quality given that soft plywood is used, so the wood starts to chip off at the sides after just playing it once or twice. So it's not suitable for kids under 7 (don't want them to get splinters when playing... Read more

Impression: too easy;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Brings out the child in you

Pros: My kid loved it especially being able to use the strong magnet to try out different ways to manipulate the putty. Brings out even the child in adults to destress while playing with the putty. Cons: Thought not stated on the tin I would one I... Read more

Impression: Fun,Interesting;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• 3 Dimensional Connect Four

Pro 1: It is exactly like a game of Connect Four only now it becomes 3D which adds to the difficulty of the game (which is good because the original Connect Four is easy to master and win for the first player). Pro 2: The pieces and the board are... Read more

Impression: Good quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Loads of fun

posted by8776647 on 11/24/2015

Pros: It may seem simple but actually it very-well concealed (thanks to the workmanship). The wood can take some hard knocks and still conceal the compartments after multiple use. Cons: After playing with it regularly by my kids for about 6 the a... Read more

Impression: Interesting;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality cubes

posted by8776647 on 11/24/2015

Pros: It is very smooth. At first the pieces can dismantle easily but the screws can be tighten and adjusted according to personal preference. The screws are located in the centre piece and can be accessed by popping out the cover (but make sure a... Read more

Impression: Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Super Easy Setup

posted by8776647 on 01/11/2015

Been using it for 2 weeks. Pro: - Can be used immediately without software installation or special setup. Just plug into a power socket and pair. - Sound quality is great without any noticeable glitches. - Small size, compact, portable - Extra USB... Read more

Impression: Plug n Play;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Super Wide Angle

posted by8776647 on 01/11/2015

Been using it for about 3 weeks on an iPhone. Pro: Unlike the other wide angle lens that are attached onto a macro lens, this product does not produce vignetting (dark edges) which can obscure the intended subject of the picture. Instead vignette... Read more

Impression: great photos;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Tiny but Bright

posted by8776647 on 12/15/2014

Pros: - Tiny and compact. Just plug into a USB port and lights up immediately. - Feels only slightly warm even after prolonged use. - Very cheap! Cons: - Does not have a on/off toggle except to plug it out of the USB port - Cannot adjust but these... Read more

Impression: Small;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap and Small

posted by8776647 on 12/15/2014

Pros: - I tried bringing the meter in and out of an air-con room and the numbers updated in secs, especially the hygrometer which showed a decrease in humidity as expected. - Very inexpensive for a digital two-in-one display. - Sufficiently large... Read more

Impression: Accurate;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere