DX » Community » Reviews » hobiwouane's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good but not great

posted byhobiwouane on 05/29/2013

the product is pretty good, give a nice diffuse light, is pretty hard to break, and it's really cheap. for this price it's very good but ... ... but the problem is, i bought it for a yongnuo YN460 and indeed it fit (you have to push hard but it fit), ... Read more

0 0

• Spider window

posted byhobiwouane on 11/29/2012

it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :) it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you ... Read more

0 0

• Spider windows

it's spider-man guys !!! and as any spider fan, i just love it the suit if very weel reproduced, the SD type or representation if very cute, and the price is pretty low so: good point !! :) it's very light ... i expected it to be a bit heavier ... you ... Read more

0 1

• Good sd card

not much to say except that it work perfectly, the transfert rates seem to concording with the announced spec, so all's good for me maybe the price ... knowing that you can found (easily) same capacity for less money this fact aside, no others cons for ... Read more

0 0

• Spider cheap

first thing i can say, is that the price is very interesting. all others spider-man costumes are at least twice this price it's a simple but pretty well made costume, i mean that you recognise immediatly it's spider-man (for the body parts at least) i ... Read more

0 0

• adorable stuffed star

This stuffed star is just amazingly cute, very soft (like a kitten or a puppy), unexpectably big, and the lights are very smooth, make it the perfect gift for any young kids or even for a girlfriend who love soft things :) maybe the zipper is a bit fragile,... Read more

0 0

• Little chicken ... ?

posted byhobiwouane on 05/15/2009

- low price !!! - Fun for kids - can be used as stress relavior - don't loose his feather (maybe cause it don't have any) - stink when it's new - the egg can be ejected if you squizzed it too much - material is pretty fragile, don't strech it - you can'... Read more

0 0

• Nice and usefull

posted byhobiwouane on 05/15/2009

- The pillow is really soft, like a baby cat, and the design is very cute ^^ - The cable is long enough to allow you to put the pillow on a bed and a mp3 player (or any other apparel) on a table - The sound is good quality - you can put in the pocket ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections