frogofrogo

6 13

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best price, good quality.

posted byfrogofrogo on 04/22/2010

The bulit quality is very good, it is made of glass, so be carefull, because you could be broken. I am hobbiest, and I am going to use it as touch screen for my application with microprocessor. There are many datasheets on internet how to use it 2... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great small servo

This servo is pretty small, it works well, the rotating angle could be greater, but it is OK in comparision to other servos. the cable length is appoximately 20cm, so it is long enough for many applications. I think the cable should be better the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good price

You can write with it olmost on everything you wat, on skin too. It works well, the ink lasts for a long time on the base. I recommend you to use the included light during writing. The included UV light lights incredibly intensive! You can watch a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great phone

This phone looks great, built quality is also great. The screen resolution is really 480 x 320 pix!!! The best resolution of all chinas phones I saw. It is great for watching films in very good quality (you need to convert it to MP4, I recommend I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great deal

The built quality is really good, not the best, but very good. It is relatively small, it works well. I bought it for my phone charger, when I ordered my cell phone W007 SKU=31634 here on DX. I recommend you tu buy 5 or more and you because you to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Absolutely unusable as flux

posted byfrogofrogo on 04/02/2010

Sad to say, the only one proposition is the price, but just only in case of genuine product. The product I received is NOT a FLUX, it looks like the same, but does NOT WORK! I DID NOT RECEIVE THE AMTECH FLUX, WHICH IS DISPLAYED ON YOUR PAGE. THE A... Read more

13 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere