DX » Community » Reviews » pisicaverde's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works great with analogic signals

posted bypisicaverde on 01/31/2016

Works great; I'm using it for switching between 4 audio sources and is has low (almost none) noise.

Impression: Good quality,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• An encoder with feeling

posted bypisicaverde on 01/30/2016

Pros: good build quality, commercial grade. You can use them in any project. The encoder has 30 steps; every "step" has a nice feeling, like in HiFi appliances. Cons: the push button does not act like a switch -- it works somehow together with the... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Cheap,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• A good radio with no RDS

Pros: easy to program, good sensitivity, good reception quality. It has some nice features (auto switch to mono if signal is poor, search up-down, signal level readings etc). There are plenty of libraries on internet, but it's easy to communicate... Read more

Impression: Basic,good sensitivity,easy to program;

0 0 0

• Can't like it more

This is THE clock. The first module, in my experience, that worked flawless from the first wiring.

Impression: Really good,Easy,precise;

0 0 0

• A good audio amplifyer for small projects

Pros: easy to wire, mount and use. You can command it direct from an Arduino, by connecting the volUp, volDown, shutdown pins to any digital pins. That's so nice. And the audio quality is just good, if used with good speakers. Cons: it may be but... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Easy to use,not cheap;

0 0 0

• Good module, some weird readings

posted bypisicaverde on 01/04/2016

Pros: Easy to wire, mount and use , after understanding how it works Cons: - not really cons -- the R, G, B values, even after calibration, are pretty different from what they should be. Since I needed only a rough color recogition, my workaroud a... Read more

Impression: Cheap,Easy to use,weird recognition;

0 0 0

• Good power supply for autonomous robot

posted bypisicaverde on 12/20/2015

Pros: I am using it as a power source for a robot, and it runs 2 steppers for at least 1 h. Cons: While charging the battery pack, it was a soft boom and the charger died. Other than this, the charging time is very long. Maybe after replacing the... Read more

Impression: Reliable,Powerful,bad charger;

0 0 0

• A button with a feeling

Pros: big enough, with a nice feeling. After hundreds of clicks, they still work good. Cons: None. Excepting that they are "out of stock". I would gladly buy more of them.

Impression: Useful,nice,Quality;

0 0 0

• Easy to use sound player

Pros: after reading the docs, it is realy easy to perform simple tasks. Cons: It can NOT perfom anything more complex - it can only play files. You cannot retrieve the filelist from the SD card, you have to send plain orders, like "play the file a... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Useful,Easy to use;

0 0 1

• Excellent converter, can't recommend it enough

Pros: The "solar panel" term in description may be confusing. It works perfect, the output voltage is constant at any usual temperature range. Cons: no cons. I ordered more and I don't regret it :)

Impression: excellent,Useful,Works perfect;

1 0 0

DX Everywhere