Choops

21 4

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Anti Dust Plugs

posted byChoops on 01/25/2014

Install easy on a laptop, and fits into all the little ports, keeps that dirt and dust out as intended. for $2.43 just buy it and who cares... I have a feeling that after a few weeks some will fall out and get lost. also they are so small I know I will ... Read more

0 0

• Bag H2O

Water proof, can easily fit phone, ipod, go pro, camera, headphones. perfect size! Water will not get in, Air will not get out. Once sealed up, very solid! Green! Why gross green color? Why not Black, or white? Cool bag, will use on my ATV Trips and is ... Read more

4 0

• Good Cable

seems solid, plays video, phone recognizes. Cable feels stiff, and hard to bend, which may also be a good thing. Cable is green, would prefer a black cable? Works with my Note 2 and Note 3. If you have a phone you should own this cable, to show pictures,... Read more

0 0

• Eat

Stainless steel handy pouch so you do not loose any pieces cute floral pattern on spoon and fork handles Chopsticks have notches so food is easier to grab and does not get dropped very lightweight - chopsticks must be hollow. The kit has no knife. The ... Read more

0 0

• Travel

Plugs in and works, Must have in your travel pouch. and also good to have incase you get sent a eroupe or some other BS plug in I would prefer if it was black, then I would have a phone, charger, cable that match, now I look silly. But seriously I dont ... Read more

0 0

• USB Micro

It is a cable, and works... I guess I will tell you about the more pros. Made from soldi Metal end bits on BOTH ends! and genuine Black plastic/rubber cover protecting the inner works from damage. It is a cable, I dont know if you could have a con... ... Read more

0 0

• A must Have

I purchased 2, one for work, one for house. I now am the go to guy at the office for anyone reparing stuff, from glasses, to keyboards, to cell phones etc. It opens everything, have not found anything I could not open. one of the plastic rows that hold ... Read more

0 0

• I watch you

Very small, no girls have noticed it.... Works in good light, low light is garbage video. Great detail for the size, sound is ok... but I dont need sound for what I record in my room. I couldn't figure out the motion sensore turn on, which is dissapointing ... Read more

0 0

• Mouse

When you hook this up to a computer the little arrow moves around when you move the "mouse" around! I would have prefered a color that wasn't so straining on the eyes... Could have been bigger! I know my girlfriends always complain why is your ... Read more

0 0

• Scratch off

It is amazing! Simply amazing! I do not know how all phones do not come with this installed already when you buy them new! Did I mention amazing! can only fit the one model buy 2 cause when you scratch the heck out of the 1st one, BAM you have another ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections