DX » Community » Reviews » RickMaistter's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Noisy buzzer :)

posted byRickMaistter on 02/05/2016

Very easy to use, easy wiring. No libraries needed. you only use the S pin. VCC and GND are for power so there isn't too much science behind how to use it :)

Impression: Cheap,nice,Small;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good for prototyping

The quality is good, it has double side adhesive tape in case you want to stick it somewhere permanently, the + and - lines are colored.

Impression: good,perfect,excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good if you can't find something better

The sensor is good, but it needs too much wiring, and special libraries PRO: the LED's give the sensor independent brightness so the color reading is quite stable CONS: a little too hard to use the code, because there is no implemented function... Read more

Impression: good,Sensible,much wiring;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful but not to accurate

Nice sensor Very easy to use, I just tested it. I didn't use it too much. PROS: easy wiring, no libraries needed CONS: sensitivity is not the best, but is still good I wanted to use this sensor for a clap clap project but it wasn't sensible he on... Read more

Impression: light,Cheap,Small;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality

Made of a good material, nice quality and very useful. Pro: good connections on the breadboard Cons: a little too short in some cases

Impression: good,Useful,Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful to have

Material is of good quality Can be useful if you don't have a USB mouse / keyboard and you find a PS2 one. Nice to have one around No cons

Impression: Good Grip,Small,Usefull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very nice for school projects

Very useful for managing different voltages in same project, in my case i had a 12V as my main source of current and i needed a 5V for my arduino, and this little item helped me with that problem :) Pro: easy to control the voltage output Cons: no... Read more

Impression: good,perfect,excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for poining

The distance is quite good, it runs on 2 AAA 1.5 V batteries The item came with 2 batteries included Good grip, nice material of the case. I can't think of Cons, because I don't use it so much.

Impression: good,Useful,strong light;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very poverfull

The servo is very powerful, PRO: good torque Cons: because it's so strong, if you are not careful, you can damage the teeth of the spinning wheel, the impact when it reaches the end of the course is strong enough to damage the teeths

Impression: good,Strong,nice torque;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to use

Good for different projects, the wires are of various lengths so they can be used more efficient. PRO: cable quality is OK, very good isolation between ends. Cons: the tip of the wire can be a little too easy to bend

Impression: excellent,Nice Quality ,Usefull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere