David2507

13 51

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best purchase for Nano projects

posted byDavid2507 on 12/08/2017

Pros: perfect for Nano, allowing to have all analog, digital and PWM Pins ready for sensors, Motors, etc. The 3-Pin (Signal, Vcc, Gnd) connector an all these Pins is great for direct Connection. Also providing much more current supply than larger... Read more

Impression: Grat for Nano Projects;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Lots of saved time with a cheap support

posted byDavid2507 on 12/06/2017

Pros: - Very useful. - Made of transparent plastic protected by plastic film avoiding scratches (that is the brown color in the pictures. - Good price for saving a lot of effort. - Comes with 2x M3 and 2x M2 bolts and nuts to mount it without else... Read more

Impression: Great for saving time;

19 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for listening Music, not much for mobile talking

posted byDavid2507 on 03/27/2017

Pros: The price and design are good, also it reaches about 5 meter with high quality, whichs allows to leave the mobile / music source in the room with superb quality. cons: microphone is not very good. When takling over the phone, the sound is to... Read more

Impression: Good for the price,Clear superb sound,Low quality microphone;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good caliper with big digits

posted byDavid2507 on 11/29/2016

Pros: Convenient keys for reset (for making differentials) and zero. Big easy readable digits. Precise at 0,03mm not at 0.01mm like shown in the screen (compared to a high-quality precision caliber), but enough for me all times. Cons: displacement... Read more

Impression: Good for the price;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great motors at the best price

posted byDavid2507 on 11/29/2016

Pros: pack of 4 all are the same. This is best for running all together. Also pack has a great price. Cons: none, so far. I will purchase more . I recommend it.

Impression: Great pack;

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• Powerful althogh tiny

posted byDavid2507 on 09/09/2016

these magnets are quite powerful for its size. Specially facing each other for (i.e.) cover hold, holding pieces into place, etc.

Impression: Powerful althogh tiny;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Strong Magnets

Great strong magnets for any purpose. In some cases they peel-slightly peel-off and lost the shiny plated.

Impression: Great Strong Magnets;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality product with tight specs

Pros: I build model ships and it is great for rudder, turning cannons, radars, etc. Cons: The rated span for this model is +60º to -60º which the product accomplishes (except one case from 20 I purchased and it was kindly replaced). There are big... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good quality for my purpose

posted byDavid2507 on 06/28/2016

Pros: adwuate for my use. No Cons.

Impression: Good quality for my purpose;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great wireless link for short distances

posted byDavid2507 on 10/07/2015

Pros: very good image when mounting in an appropiate way (do no expect a good signal when hidden between the car mels parts. Cons: None when using in a car. At open air only 15 meters with good signal.

Impression: good,Short distances;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere