Vichoko

8 20

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just what i wanted

posted byVichoko on 08/18/2017

Perfect for what i need; connecting an old monitor to my only-hdmi-no-vga-laptop. The adaptator is light, which is good. Also the shape allows flexibility when lots of wires are connected to the laptop (If the adaptator wouldn't have that wire in... Read more

Impression: as described,very useful,functional;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good concept, low potency

posted byVichoko on 02/23/2017

The product is as its shown In the description wich is nice. But the microphone lacks of enough sensibility to capture the voice where is put. I've tried it with different clothing and there is no position than can ensure a correct voice I usually... Read more

Impression: not practical,Barely works,low sensibility;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good product for the price

posted byVichoko on 12/07/2015

The product is very nice for the price. It have a very nice potency of light. It works very nice with the correct bateries, because the included ones doesn't have a lot of capacity. You need to have in consideration that this laser is very potent,... Read more

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• It is what It promeses to be

posted byVichoko on 10/27/2015

it works perfectly in the vent of my Golf with my iPhone 4s. I can see it perfectly while im driving , in simple or landscape mode (it can be rotated).

Impression: Useful,Acurrate,Trascendental;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Standard cable

posted byVichoko on 06/05/2015

I like the standardness of this cable. Black and elegant with a simple style. The image at the screen looks nice too.

Impression: OK,Very good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good product; high quality

posted byVichoko on 06/05/2015

The quality of the product is impressive; altough the box came like if a person punched it, the mouse works with a pressision that works very nice with my style. I use to play games like LOL and CS:GO and this mouse works better than the mouse i i... Read more

Impression: Amazing,surpise;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good product, very good price

posted byVichoko on 03/29/2015

Well, is a very basic product and it works perfectly. And it has a very good price. So that makes it a very efficient inversion.

Impression: excelent ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very good quality

posted byVichoko on 03/26/2015

Pros: Nice design, very good quality of sound and microphone reception. The wire is longer enough to have movement. The pillow for the top of the head is a nice touch for long sesions of gaming or whatever. Cons: Maybe the wire is too long, but it... Read more

Impression: Very good,excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere