4ltrv1sm0

4 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Just perfect

posted by4ltrv1sm0 on 05/03/2011

It does what is meant to do. It came charged at 56%, so you can be almost sure it has been stored right. After the first two charging cycles it lasts about two and half hours (depending on use you give to the computer). I doesn't get very hot and seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• Great USB card!! True 2.0

posted by4ltrv1sm0 on 03/23/2011

Cheap, easy to use (drivers not required under XP), truly 2.0 speed... This card is a very good choice when you need extra USB ports in your notebook. I use it in an old Dell Latitude and works great!! Just plug and play ... instantly I was using them ... Read more

0 0 0

• Good quality usb oscillograph

posted by4ltrv1sm0 on 10/12/2010

- Well made electronics - Enough precise (for almost everything except for calibration tasks ... obviously) - "Cheap" compared to desktop units. - Offers most functions you will need in a small electronic lab. - Light and portably, you can take it everywhere ... Read more

0 0 1

• Useful cheap laser diodes

posted by4ltrv1sm0 on 10/17/2009

- Cheap - Well constructed - Includes a SMD resistor attached (20O) -> Recommended for almost any project you are working on - Wires soldered are poor quality (but the can be easily replaced) - You need to limit current flow in order to achieve maximum ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections