DX » Community » Reviews » 9322864's reviews

19 7

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Item as discribed. Despite I have not tested a lot, it seems a good purchase.

posted by9322864 on 01/03/2017

I ordered the item in early November and I received it in the first days of January ( almost 2 months ). The package was in not a good condition, but the item seemed ok despite the presence of 2 tiny plastic parts drooped down from inside the the... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap and good;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• A reliable smartphone, features as described

posted by9322864 on 09/28/2016

One of my best purchases ! The features are as described.. Cheap smartphones usualy have low performance cameras, but the pictures taken by this one look good enough. GPS is also sensible enough comparing to other mobiles with similar price. It's... Read more

Impression: Beautiful,Excellent Quality/Price value;

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• I re-ordered this item after a long time use of my previous one

posted by9322864 on 07/30/2016

I purchased the same item one year or more ago and the 2 measurements temperature and humidity seemed ever reliable.. After a long time of use the humidity sensor stopped to work and I decided to order a new one, because it's very low price

Impression: good;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just a toy, photos and videos totaly unfocused

posted by9322864 on 06/01/2016

If you want to purchase it for use it as a flight controlling toy ok, but a) go somewhere with grass, because in other places doesn't seem to survive... b) choose a much cheaper item which is cameraless.... Concerning the quality of the images and... Read more

Just a toy, photos and videos totaly unfocused

Impression: The worst purchase in the last 3 years;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A good tool to convert old vhs videos to digital

posted by9322864 on 01/10/2016

It was a bit confusing to find some adapters, because my old VHS video device had a scart output and therefore I ordered the revalent adapter. Anyway I managed to record some videos from 20 years before. Of course the quality seems much inferior,... Read more

Impression: Does what it should;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent battery, low price

posted by9322864 on 10/26/2015

I purchased the Mlais M52 Red note smart phone a few months ago which was a perfect one and I searched for an extra battery. The battery works perfectly and its cheap enough.

Impression: excellent;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• The lens is good for its value

posted by9322864 on 10/26/2015

Purchased because it seemed too cheap. There was a problem for adapting the base to the phone and the lens to the camera. The images are good but circular and they need to be croped for being rectangular. So a part of the image is missing. So it's... Read more

Impression: Not easy to use, good lens for its value;

0 1

ViewMore Hide

• Very good quality for a tablet with such a good price and very good features

posted by9322864 on 09/10/2015

I received the tablet yesterday and it seems that works fine. It was a bit confusing to find out how I can go back to the previous step, but I finally managed to find it. It's totally different comparing to any other android device I have. There a... Read more

Impression: Value for money;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Value for money

posted by9322864 on 08/19/2015

I received the item some hours before and I managed to have a test for it. Although it was during the sunset with a low level of light the results were too good. It's a very good toy for its value. I have to check some controls, like the tv system.

Impression: Very good;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent quality and price

posted by9322864 on 07/21/2015

The item is as good as described. A brand name mini Usb Flash drive in a very low price. I tested it and looks reliable and works perfectly for music in my car's player. Excellent purchase !

Impression: Satisfied,Excellent quality and price;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere