DX » Community » Reviews » invisible91rus's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Not Bad

posted byinvisible91rus on 10/09/2011

-It is really Boost signal from 2 to 4 levels.(may be 12-16dB) Around it can find 6 AP. Old one and internal wifi of notebook can find only two. -It has monitor and others modes. -It is RALINK with n standard that can be on\off by drivers -It has fast ... Read more

0 0 1

• Exellent battery

posted byinvisible91rus on 07/24/2011

This is the best of bl-5c battery that I have ever see. I use it with sku.90211 and it plays song all over day. It is amazing, because original battery last not more 3 hours. None. It is much more better than fake bl-5c batteries, whatever it costs, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• OK. It is my review on this Interesting clock.

posted byinvisible91rus on 07/22/2011

Interesting design Clock, that I really need. It has temperature and humidity sensors, that is working and saying the true. It has something in the bottom that I do not understand :D It has projection functions I do not know what can I write in this graph,... Read more

0 0 1

• Exellent Portable MP3 Music Stereo Speaker

posted byinvisible91rus on 07/21/2011

It is Really loud, clean sound with enough bass. It has monochrome display which show sources, format of the files, bitrate, name of the song, fake visualisation. It is good looking. It is well build. Can record radio and from microphone. Can play wma ... Read more

0 0 0

• Grandfather happy :)

posted byinvisible91rus on 04/27/2011

Really working thing. My grand father use it in his old nissan vanete and this thing helps him to kill time when he waiting grandmother from supermarket for example.)) My father also lie my choise. I bought 2gb sd and write a lot of songs on it and this ... Read more

0 0 0

• Nice radio, but...

posted byinvisible91rus on 04/26/2011

It is little bombox for You Kitchen! ^_^ I bought it for my mum and she really like it, but i am not happy in some aspects, see it in cons. +Good sound, with enought bass +Good Reception of radio +Nice face +Has info table with bright digits +Pretty small ... Read more

0 0 0

• Better than expected! I am happy!

posted byinvisible91rus on 04/26/2011

What can I say if the thing works fine? Of cause Great! I am really happy. In Russia it costs x3 and with worst conditions. This thing is realy reliable, both (Fm stereo and dvb-t) works fine. I recived 9tv 3digital and 5fm stations. All that we have.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections