DX » Community » Reviews » irineulenzi's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • great Option

posted byirineulenzi on 06/26/2014

low cost very loud siren receive sms with command Any telephone call if fired easy installation detailed user manual Easy configuration via the phone sensors have long battery life came with 2 remotes control I do not think option to expand the system ... Read more

0 0

• excellent option

great choice for any type of cell phone the phone was easy to visualize the position that is used very easy to install is difficult to use if you are connected to the battery charger I think it is universal cell phone holder easy to use, with the best ... Read more

0 0

• Rechargeable great option

rechargeable battery with enough length high visibility 3 lighting options should have a battery level indicator to know when it's time to reload, I own 2 equal lights and never know what is with the battery charged. is great to put on the bike. Reloads ... Read more

0 0

• great invention

very practical great design Great for gift giving does not work very well for those with small hands who invented this product had an ingenious idea. It is very comfortable to use. is a great gift for your friends in love for reading. Apart from this ... Read more

0 0

• great product

good information km/h and m/s lighting display complete user manual easy operation bright color, easy to find original battery with little autonomy I was one month without using the machine and when I use the battery had just I suggest replacing the original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections