HUKer

25 99

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Works good

posted byHUKer on 10/10/2018

The shape is really what it should be. we have already several of them. Just on the heel there is some foamed sticky piece which is not well fixed.

Impression: good shape;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Camera within a reg.num.card frame

posted byHUKer on 10/10/2018

pros: integrated, goodlooking cons: so complicated to fith the reg.num.board into because there is no fix point and I had to put screws through the board. Quality of camera and the observation angle is not so good.

Impression: good looking,compact;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and strong

posted byHUKer on 07/13/2017

Torch is small but light of laser is so strong also for use during daylight. At night we can see the point on trees in distance of several hundred meters on other side of a field.

Impression: Strong&Bright;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice and slim

posted byHUKer on 04/26/2017

+ Nice and slim + Fine for handling + Charging via usb (internal long-live accumulator, no AA/AAA batteries) - Touchscrolíng (no rolling) works not so good

Impression: bluetooth,Slim;

16 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small, unobtrusive, accurate measurement

posted byHUKer on 12/16/2016

Plus: accurate measurement, waterproof, perfect battery management = ca. 60 days / one charge, adjustable notifications Minus: It can measure deep and light sleeping periods. The original MI app doesn't control sleeping for wake up during light if... Read more

Impression: Very good,Useful,Waterproof;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good idea but doesn't work

posted byHUKer on 11/21/2016

I've well tested it on birds on garden - my be their react on laser not sound. We can see the dog recognise, turn around and watch on the ultrasonic sound source. But it seems he isn't terrified or intimidated.

Impression: bad;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Practical useful and cheap

It works very good with practical small size. It was very helpful to me also during our travels - visiting hotel with LAN cables with bad wifi coverage we make our own wifi spot :)

Impression: perfect,Cheap;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Nice tech toy

It's easy to use by our 9 ears old son by himself. Work pretty good.

Impression: nice,Good idea;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great for common turistic

During our nature exploration - animals in nature park - it helps to see them better. It's also godd small size. But if you are looking for something stronger to much closer explorations - you need some telescope with stative.

Impression: good,light;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Problems with network

posted byHUKer on 12/21/2016

When I tested it all together in one room close to the wifi router it works pretty good. Also an installation process is easy. But when I place the doorbel on the other side of our housedoor wall the connection was always problem. Later I've I use... Read more

Impression: GSM/wifi remote;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere