DX » Community » Reviews » Happymadness's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • good resistor

posted byHappymadness on 12/25/2016

Pro's The resistors have a good quantity and the one's i have used had al the good resistance con's non other thoughts if there is a same amound for less this wil be better

Impression: Very good,Happy,Good value;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for DIY

posted byHappymadness on 12/21/2016

pros: The amount is good for the price and you van easaly make them shorter cons: most of the female headers are shorter but it is easaly to shorter the pins other thougts to buy the shorter pins

Impression: good,Long pins;

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• good littel flaslight

posted byHappymadness on 11/28/2016

pros: smal and bright flaslight rechargebal flaslights used as a carrie on flaslight in may backpack used as a emenrgancy light in my car cons non

Impression: good,Bright;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• weekly used

Pro's: I used it every week with sailing with our seaguid's and works perfect and easy to use, even a ten year old know's it easy how to use it. Con's: non

Impression: Great!,handy;

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap bluethoot device

Cons: It hase a NFC and bleuthooth and works perfect. it is also verry cheap. I used it daly on the stereo in my office and the soundquality is good cons: non

Impression: good,Nice solid little device. ,looks heavy;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• good for reparation

pros: it is verry eayse to use and a lot cheaper than moste of the west european electronicstores for reapar suplies. I have reapair my senheiser earphones and a JBL and both work perfect Cons: non

Impression: Useful,Quality;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• cheap side sling

Pros: it is a cheap sidesling for every camera and it works for a active photgrafer better than a necklsing because your camera hangs at the side and not infround of you this sling hase survive a lot of scouting activitys and is still weekly in a... Read more

Impression: Good quality,Cheap;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Better than maglite

it is a verry good flaslight and the light is better than my carlights. I have buyd one for my selfd but also 2 for my scouting group and he are used a lot. Pro's; its relatief cheap and the brightness is amezing. It works good with recharchebal... Read more

Impression: Bright,Powerfull;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere