manjh

15 38

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Toshiba class 10 16GB

posted bymanjh on 05/02/2017

Excellent quality micro SD card, well packaged for shipment. Arrived in about 3 weeks after ordering.

Impression: good,OK;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• lots of space, for small amount!

posted bymanjh on 01/31/2013

Until now I have been using a high speed 4GB card in my Pentax K10D DSLR. But for an upcoming long trip, I wasn't sure if that would be enough to store all pictures during that trip. So I decided to buy an extra 4GB. When shopping through the I a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• good value replacement battery for K10D

posted bymanjh on 01/31/2013

The battery has the correct size, and fits well into my Pentax K10D SLR camera. In fact, it looks identical with the original Pentax battery, besides the label. When I would remove the label, I could not tell the difference. It also fits very well... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• small, compact, low price

posted bymanjh on 01/25/2013

This is a nice and handy breadboard, not the one you will use to experiment with large and / or complex electronics schemes, but certainly one for a single AT Tiny chip wit a few components around it. It comes with a self adhesive base, for if you... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Samsung protection!

posted bymanjh on 01/04/2013

solid material, although it is not really leather (but what can you expect at this price). It fits very snugly, and all the cutouts are in the right place. Color is exactly right, since this is for my wife's tablet. She's a member of the Red Hat I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Dallas sensor in a heavy duty packaging

posted bymanjh on 12/05/2012

The Dallas DS18B20 sensor is a great little device, with a more than sufficient measuring range and resolution. This unit packs a Dallas sensor into a stainless steel tube, with a 1 meter wired attached to it, watertight. Looks like a good unit, I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• If you need to measure current, look at this unit

posted bymanjh on 12/05/2012

Small, compact, solid build. And the current terminals are big enough to hold the standard 230v wiring, so no problem there. This unit will measure a massive 30A current, so totally sufficient for the regular household applications, at least at it... Read more

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• nice and stylish

posted bymanjh on 11/22/2012

This is a 5V usb powersupply, double outlet, very useful when you charge multiple devices such as phones, tablets, etcetera. But it will also power an arduinoboard. The exterior design has just that little extra. It is sleek, glossy, black, and a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• professional rj45 parts

posted bymanjh on 11/22/2012

Good quality build this is professional electronics quality. The fit for the rj45 plug is excellent. Two status leds can be useful. Connection pins are very close together, and virtually impossible to use with a standard size print. The only way a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Line hunting sensor

posted bymanjh on 11/17/2012

This is a nice and compact sensor, build quality is good, connector is ready for a standard Dupont type plug. Price is very good, these sensors cost a multiple of this price when purchased locally. The sensor does not have a Smitt trigger. This a... Read more

2 2

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere