DX » Community » Reviews » 9577314's reviews

8 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Quite basic but handy

posted by9577314 on 02/17/2016

It feels rather cheap, nothing fancy but it works. Raspi is fastened with four screws, which fit directly into the bottom part of the box (i.e. there are no nuts), they are small and not quite super easy to be screwed correctly. The bottom and top... Read more

Impression: Cheap,handy;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy and useful base for a dyi robot

posted by9577314 on 01/27/2016

Cheap base for everyone interested in setting up a Raspberry Pi / Arduino powered robot. The motors feel strong enough, acrylic chassis with abundant screw holes is solid enuf to hold all the lot. Check out the image - the setup is quite easy, you... Read more

Impression: Easy and useful base for a dyi robot;

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap ad easy stuff for small (robot) dyi projects

posted by9577314 on 01/25/2016

Cane in quite fast if I recollect well, and packed in antistatic wrap. The quality seems to be good (especially for that price), doesn`t seem to be any fragile, it is all quite self-explanatory, no documentation needed. Input 3 - 40V is grand to I... Read more

Impression: Good price,tiny,great for DYI projects;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Well, it ... straps.

posted by9577314 on 01/15/2016

It does what it is supposed to, really. Can be cut with scissors and is reusable so I find it way convenient tan the self-locking plastic cable ties. As useful as a duct tape. ;o)

Impression: Good quality,Useful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Slim, elegant, good price

Looks elegant and good quality, lightweight enough to be carried in a pocket as an immediate backup. I assume 5600 mAh is only a nominal value but should be enough to charge a cellphone twice. Bought one for my brother and heard no complaints yet.... Read more

Impression: Lightweight,elegant,Slick;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Useful for breadboard tinkering

Very useful if you play around with a breadboard - for me much more convenient than the flexible jumpers. Come in various sizes and six colors, along with jumpers this is a must-have for any hobbyist.

Impression: Good quality,Useful,Satisfied;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap stuff for testing and small projects

Pros: It is small (so if you are constrained by space in your project...) and costs peanuts so if you happen to accidentally fry it with too much current, well, s**t happens, DX delivery to Central Europe is quite fast (and why not buy two at a if... Read more

Impression: good,Cheap,Small;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Perfect price/value ratio

Pros: Perfect price/value ratio, Xiaomi quality. Stores enough juice to make use of the two output USB ports (to recharge two devices at once). Cool Apple-like design, four tiny LEDs indicating remaining capacity. It comes with a short but bloody... Read more

Impression: Great product,Quality,capacity;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere