Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Jacques-Olivier's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • White LED Strip

posted byJacques-Olivier on 04/16/2018

Very good price, easy to cut/weld to adjust length... Quality seems not very good but worth the price.

Impression: Cheap;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluboo Maya #3

posted byJacques-Olivier on 04/06/2018

Pros : arrived very quickly (even before some items in antoher order placed one month earlier. This is my third phone, ordered this one because the first one does not work any more... But the price is really correct. Cons : none, except the fact !... Read more

Impression: Useful;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• USB Wall plug

posted byJacques-Olivier on 04/06/2018

Pros : Nicely assembled, the USB fits with the plastic (unlike sku: 916482771), and does the job for a very reasonable price Cons : Sometimes it's very fast, but this item took more than 6 weeks to arrive, it's a pity

Impression: Nice Product;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• 3.2 TFT Arduino touchscreen

posted byJacques-Olivier on 04/02/2018

Arrived very quickly ! Was very very well protected for shipment, no damage ! And at least it illuminâtes when powered, now I still have to program it... One negative point : the TFT screen is not aligned with the PCB, maybe 2 or 3 degrees but not... Read more

Impression: nice kit;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• ESP 8266 module + Adapter

Very low price for this kit. Arrived within a very short time (earlier orders still not arrived). Was very well protected for shipment.

Impression: Amazing;

13 0

ViewMore Hide

• PIR wall mount detector

Ordered this to replace a light switch on a wall in a long corridor, but not tested yet for this application. Note that it is NOT possible to adjust the luminosity detection level (supposed to work only Under 5 lux), neither the power up time set... Read more

Impression: Great product;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• PIR detector

Very BIG detector compared to some others. Easy to install inside a box or in any DIY project. Note that it is NOT possible to adjust the luminosity detection level, neither the power up time. But it's a good product for this price.

Impression: Esay to use for OEM or DIY;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• USB + 230Vac wall socket

Very usefull, price quite low... Was not assembled correctly (front cover not facing USB plugs so it was impossible to connect an USB cable). A removed the cover and placed it back and now it's OK. I will order a few more for the house. The red 2... Read more

Impression: Usefull;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• Micro Screwdrivers

Very cheap, not high quality but Worth the price ! My son enjoys tose tiny toys so it will do what it's supposed to do... Note that this order arrived very quickly compared to another order placed two weeks earlier and still not delivered

Impression: Cheap,Small;

21 0

ViewMore Hide

• Phone Case #3

posted byJacques-Olivier on 03/21/2018

Not very reliable, this is my second one for this phone. But it Worth the price...

Impression: Nice & Usefull;

23 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere