DX » Community » Reviews » Jacques-Olivier's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Bluboo Dual smartphone

posted byJacques-Olivier on 08/08/2017

Very nice phone. Compared to the Maya, I don't like the buttons being displayed (or sometimes not) on the screnn where the Maya uses hard buttons. Without this, it's a perfect product... I bought it for my wife to replace an old iPhone 4S, and she... Read more

Impression: Very nice product;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluboo Maya #2

posted byJacques-Olivier on 08/05/2017

Very nice smartphone. After buying one for my daughter, I've ordered this one for my son. Arrived just today (about 12 days, quite quickly compared to some previous orders). Seems really good quality. We'll see in time ! But I recommand it, what... Read more

Impression: Great phone;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluboo Maya protect case #2

posted byJacques-Olivier on 08/02/2017

Very good product. This is the second I ordered ! Fits perfectly to the Bluboo Maya 5.5" Very nice touch, allow the user to hold the phone horizontaly to Watch a movie (just like the iPad Smart Case). And it arrived in Europe in just 7 days !

Impression: Very nice product;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluboo Maya protective glass #2

posted byJacques-Olivier on 08/02/2017

Even if the phone comes with a thin protect film already, I've ordered this item to improve protection. Arrived from Chian to France in 7 days ! This is almost the fastest ever, thanks

Impression: Great product,Fast;

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• DS18B20 temp sensor

posted byJacques-Olivier on 07/31/2017

Very good and precise sensor Good price too Needs a little programming but still very easy to use with any Arduino card (Uno R3 for me)

Impression: Easy to use;

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• iPhone 4S protect case

Bought this for my iPhone 4s... It fits perfectly. Very good impression in hand... Totally useless because I will soon change my phone, but very nice protect case. And very fast delivery from DX !

Impression: Good product;

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• Microphone headset

Bought this for my son, he's very happy with this product ! So it's enough for me. Price was low, delivery was very fast (about 10 days). And the quality seems good...

Impression: perfect;

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• 500g pocket scale

Ordered this one for my wife, for little goods. Not that usefull, and I'm not sure of its accuracy, but it comes with lots of functions (multiple units, counting capability...) and protection cover. The blue backlight can be turned on or off, very... Read more

Impression: Good Scale;

26 0

ViewMore Hide

• Glass protection for Bluboo Maya

Very thick product, hope it will protect well because the phone is quite big (5.5" screen). Received in less than 10 days ! Package is complete with dust absorber and wipes to clean the screen... I'm going to order another one !

Impression: Great product;

20 0

ViewMore Hide

• Bluboo Maya #1

Received in about 10 days, very quick delivery... I've been using it for a few days now, very nice phone. Before this one I add an iPhone. OK let's not compare... But this one is really nice for it's price ! Will order another one for my son, it's... Read more

Impression: Simple,Quality;

27 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere