Weeeee

12 3

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • You need more ports, never enough ports

posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

It lets you get more ports, four of them in fact. You just plug the ends of these cables into the unused sockets on the motherboard and then mount the plate on the back of your computer in an expansion slot and wallla, more ports for your use. Each port ... Read more

0 0 0

• Neat idea

Well, I like the concept of this device and the price makes it an easy purchase to at least try. You can push the button to make it open an app or perform a function that you have assigned to it. You need to download an app from the google play store ... Read more

1 0 0

• Its a remote controlled color changing light

Its a color changing light. It uses RGB LED so it will probably not burn out in your lifetime. It has a remote control that has the battery included, just pull out the plastic covering that blocks the contact on the battery for shipping. My wife thinks ... Read more

0 0 1

• Connect your XBOX controllers to your PC

Works as advertised. Decent length to the cable. Quality seems decent, but this is my second purchase of this item due to the USB cord shorting out on my original purchase of this item. Easy pairing of XBOX controllers to this receiver. Lots of games ... Read more

0 0 0

• Cheap hub

Cheap powered USB hub that works at actual USB 2 speeds. It can also be used with an external power supply. The supply must be 5v, I am using one that supplies 2.5 amps at 5v. It uses the small round plug. It works with all ports filled with devices and ... Read more

0 0 0

• NICE TIT!!

posted byWeeeee on 01/23/2009

Dude, its a nipple ball. Its a nice rubber squishy ball with a nipple. Realistic areola as well. Dosent taste good, dont lick, but great fun to be had with this nipple ball Should come as set of two, why, because boobs always come in pairs Im glad that ... Read more

1 0 1

• Look, IT STICKS!!

posted byWeeeee on 01/22/2009

Its a nice package of magnets. Each magnet is very strong and you only need an average of 1 magnet per item on your refridgerator instead of the usual 2 or 3 of normal refridgerator magnets that you would normally use The magnet barely resembles a bee.... Read more

0 0 0

• Its a light cow

Its a light, and it lights up. I thought initially that it was defective, because I also have the pig light and that button is very easily pushed. The cow light takes a bit more force to push, which is good and bad. Probably cant replace the batteries ... Read more

1 0 1

• Awesome

Works great. Nice packaging. Nice little card reader. Nice drag and drop of files onto transflash card. All files seem to work so far. Much easier than the old Magic Key 4 DS/GBA slot filling solution. No special software needed, THANK GOD, just windows ... Read more

0 0 0

• Prettyy good and cheap

posted byWeeeee on 01/13/2009

Good build quality, comes equipped for 2 wiimotes, includes charging cable, can use other ac adapters with it, can turn light off. Cheap Battery is NO WAY 2800mAh. Service life of the battery is pretty poor. This is a pretty good cheap charging system ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections