Antagonizer

406 718

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good to have as a keychain

posted byAntagonizer on 07/22/2016

I'm amazed with quality materials and design - it is a little bit tiny as a result fill volume is not to big. However it is not jet lighter so it will not deplete quickly Minor con that I found is the cap holding rivet - sometimes it slides out

Good to have as a keychain

Impression: tiny,well design ;

0 0 1

• There are better and cheaper adapters

Pros: it works - like any other common adapter out there Cons: maybe it is 360 degree rotating but it never stays in desired position A stroke of genius which does not exactly what it promises. I've got two and both are crappy

There are better and cheaper adapters

Impression: Poor quality,Good idea;

0 0 0

• good for simple light effects for i.e. banners or store windows

Easy to install and use - works perfectly I did not check maximum range but 3 meters for me is more than enough, remote comes with battery and like other remotes that type - works quite well

good for simple light effects for i.e. banners or store windows

Impression: It's good if you only have one at home.,Easy and fun;

0 0 0

• Electronic alternative for "tealights"

Very well made - easy to use and safe - especially when you have runnig kids at home They arent so bright like those real tealights but with good batteries they can work up to 72h non-stop

Electronic alternative for "tealights"

Impression: nice,Safe,romantic;

0 0 0

• usefull but tricky

posted byAntagonizer on 07/19/2016

quite decent stylus Pros: good materials and design - quite accurate with some practise Cons: the precise tip can be easily lost - should have some cap

usefull but tricky

Impression: Stylish,handy,precise;

0 0 0

• I was looking for 4 & 5 mm versions for a long time and here it is

posted byAntagonizer on 11/06/2016

Most shops sell 3 pcs sets - 6,8 & 10 mm - for wooden joints - here I finally found what I was looking for very long time Quality is very good also the materials - highly recommendable for every carpenter out there

I was looking for 4 & 5 mm versions for a long time and here it is

Impression: Cheap,Useful,7 instead 3;

0 0 1

• worth its price

very well made and, good quality materials and really helpfull in difficult to reach places (see attached movie) I've bought also its longer version and I must admit they saves day quite often

worth its price

Impression: Very good,must have tool;

0 0 1

• worth its price but could be less expensive

very well made and, good quality materials and really helpfull in difficult to reach places (see attached movie) I've bought also its shorter version and I must admit they saves day quite often

worth its price but could be less expensive

Impression: Very well made,must have tool;

0 0 0

• best lighter that I bought here

I'm a smoker and I'm using it on daily basis - I've refueled it 4 or maybe 5 times from end of march l till now (july) - jet lighters aren't economical but this one is exception moreover - sometimes I'm using it for something different than (see )... Read more

best lighter that I bought here

Impression: handy,economical;

0 0 0

• excelent for camping

Pros: cannot be bedraggled, strap prevents of loosing lighter It's just wonderful to look at that red flame ;) Cons: none really

excelent for camping

Impression: excellent,eyecandy;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere