Antagonizer

461 732

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good quality led

posted byAntagonizer on 11/06/2016

Pros: Super bright (probly more than rated 20/70 lm) With common star-shaped heatsink it does not heating at all at 2,5V It can withstand more than rated voltage (3V few hours - shortly tested 4~5V) With proper colimator/lens light beam angle can... Read more

Good quality led

Impression: Bright red LED,Does not heat much;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Easy to use mini pack using cr2032 batteries

I needed 1xCR2035 holder with built in on off switch but it is out of stock for quite some time so I decided to buy this one and use it as a replacement - bending a little contacts located closer to switch done the job - now I have 1 battery which... Read more

Easy to use mini pack using cr2032 batteries

Impression: Small and handy,6V ,3V with no effort;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A fine fixed voltage regulator that is designed to provide up to 1A output current

posted byAntagonizer on 07/29/2016

Very stable regulator - great for circuits powered with batteries it has only one flaw - like somone mentioned before - lack of mounting holes but in view of the fact that it is generating very little or no heat at all you can glue it down you... Read more

A fine fixed voltage regulator that is designed to provide up to 1A output current

Impression: tiny,Replacement for 7805;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• I would give them 6 stars for quality

I did not use them yet however I can tell how well are they made jut looking at them Pads are etched perfectly and already plated with solder, glass epoxy substrate is stiff and quite thick - It is not bending spontaneously as in the case of on... Read more

I would give them 6 stars for quality

Impression: best quality,extraordinary;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• As simple as it can be

This adapter is very simple and self explanatory: USB port but at different angle (FYI - right angle means downwards)

As simple as it can be

Impression: Simple,Angular,Corner;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Recieved by mistake

There was a little writer’s mistake at the shipping department. I ordered AAA holders but recieved AA holders instead. Strangelly SKU number match product listed on webpage It was certainly not such an obvious mistake that it could have been by to... Read more

Recieved by mistake

Impression: Good quality,DIY;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Good for quick testing

Pros: Durable plastic Battery fit in perfectly Cons: Pulling battery out is difficult Crocodile isulation is very slippy

Good for quick testing

Impression: Decent quality,Slippy insulation;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A "must have" electric drill add-on

posted byAntagonizer on 07/29/2016

Allows you to screw something in hard-to-reach places. Quite stiff - you cannot operate it one hand only (its not flexible shaft known from dremels mini grinder). It transmits whole torque from drill (it is not slipping at any time)

A "must have" electric drill addition

Impression: Durable,Very helpful;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Very useful adapter... (huh?! for 12v battery?!)

If you have lot of different power adapters with dc 5.5x2.1 plugs (like I do), you will appreciate this adapter - you can swap them quickly without much effort Clamps (crocodiles) are a little bigger - 4,5cm rather than comonly used 3,5cm for test... Read more

Very useful adapter... (huh?! for 12v battery?!)

Impression: Good quality,Practical,Robust ;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Small and nifty regulator

posted byAntagonizer on 07/28/2016

There's nothing left to say, it is one of the best, if not the best, voltage regulator from DX.COM x4 ;) (all 4 are working and working the same way)

Small and nifty regulator

Impression: great,does it job;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere