JKups

4 0

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good Batteries

posted byJKups on 06/01/2010

These batteries work well in my two flashlights that use 10440 and AAA batteries. As expected due to the higher voltage, they give much better performance than the AAA's. They recharge just fine so far. None so far. DX has the best price for these... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap, but functional

This thing hooks up to my Nexus One with the GamePro App! Thats awesome. I can play emulators on my phone without having to use the touchscreen. Battery life seems pretty good. The build quality is not very good. The buttons have a crappy cheap to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great pocket light!

This thing is SMALL! I can't imagine a smaller form factor for a light powered by a AAA or 10440. It is also impressively bright with the 10440, and acceptable with a AAA. The clicky on/off switch feels great. Sturdy little light. It has a on the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A great pocket-able light :D

I just got this light yesterday and I am very impressed with it so far. Its a little bit brighter than the "Black Cat" CREE light, which is also powered by a AAA or 10440. It gets rather warm with extended use. While it is very nice that... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere