DX » Community » Reviews » octagonalman's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • variable

posted byoctagonalman on 06/11/2011

Plenty of padding along the large surface areas Novel design Convenient carry handle Not much protection around the edges, particularly the shorted sides of the netbook Internal elastics don't grasp my netbook lid well due to my netbook design (short ... Read more

0 0 0

• Tangle-free listening pleasure

posted byoctagonalman on 05/27/2011

Soft padding for your ears No wires required except to recharge Good battery life - somewhere upwards of six hours Packs away to a small volume Support for microSD Buttons may be triggered when device is in a bag - could do with a 'hold' button Had trouble ... Read more

0 0 1

• Cute matchstick

posted byoctagonalman on 11/20/2009

Cute accessory, it's a matchstick with a rubber flame shaped hat. Flashes different colours when there's an incoming or outgoing call. Comes packaged exactly as pictured. Nothing much to say about this matchstick. There's not much wrong with this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• Cute foam cake

The cake is made out of a very soft foam, like those memory foam pillows. It's nice to poke, it's not a dry foam. When you touch it, it will leave an imprint and then rise up again into its original shape. The cake also has a sweet smell, it smells a ... Read more

0 0 0

• Apple

Looks pretty much like the picture; comes with paperclip, mesh, sticker base and memo pad. The memo pad has a fabric mesh glued along the spine, so all the pages should stay stuck together well. Doesn't seem very useful to have as a memo pad unless you ... Read more

0 0 0

• Peary good

Looks pretty much like the picture; comes with paperclip, mesh, sticker base and memo pad. The memo pad has a fabric mesh glued along the spine, so all the pages should stay stuck together well. Doesn't seem very useful to have as a memo pad unless you ... Read more

0 0 0

• Burger

I got a burger. Someone else said they got three burgers. Perhaps DX only stocks the burger variety of this product. I stuck some eyes on my burger. It looks a little plain without a face. It's just a plain memo pad, not a sticky-note pad. I like sticky-... Read more

0 0 0

• 80mm wide fan filter

posted byoctagonalman on 09/12/2009

Fits over standard 80mm case fans for computers. Sturdy structure. Foam filter is not too dense and allows a decent amount of air to flow through. Effects are visible as the dust collects on the foam and can be removed easily with a vacuum cleaner. Mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• durable compact reader

posted byoctagonalman on 09/05/2009

Made of hard plastic. Small size and easy to slip into even a wallet pocket. Feels like it is a good-quality item. Nice matte finish to housings. Purported to read M2 as well as microSD but I've only tested it with the latter. The price is rather high ... Read more

0 0 0

• 80mm wide fan filter

posted byoctagonalman on 08/04/2009

Fits over standard 80mm case fans for computers. Sturdy structure. Foam filter is not too dense and allows a decent amount of air to flow through. Effects are visible as the dust collects on the foam and can be removed easily with a vacuum cleaner. Mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections