Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Great little steel soap

posted bycorvus7corax on 03/23/2015

Nice lightweight little bar of steel soap. The smooth shape makes it comfortable to use. I use mine with handsoap at the same time. It's great for removing fish and onion smells from my hands. with... Read more

Impression: Very nice,removes smells;

0 0 0

• Muy buena cámara a buenprecio

posted byJaimeGD on 03/22/2015

Pros: Barata, buena apariencia, configuración sencillísima. Buena calidad de imagen incluso con poca luz o a oscuras. Muy silenciosa al realizar los giros. Cons: No deja de ser plástico, hay que si... Read more

Impression: Good product,buena,nice;

3 1 1

• Bad sound quality

posted byfatso83 on 05/14/2015

More than a proof of concept than something usable. Pros: easy to use, works instantly. Cons: poor sound quality.

Impression: Easy, poor;

0 0 0

• Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

posted byHoffzet on 03/22/2015

Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

Impression: Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to ;

0 0 0

• Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to do business with. Many thanks!

Impression: Excellent service, superfast delivery,pleasure to ;

0 0 0

• Excellent service

Excellent service

Impression: Excellent service;

0 0 0

• earplugs - soft and useful

posted byGussCZ on 03/22/2015

easy to use, soft, pleasant material, easy to fit your ear

Impression: Very good;

0 0 0

• tactical pen - perfect and useful

posted byGussCZ on 03/22/2015

useful, durable, easy to use... great item for reasonable price. Same as photo.

Impression: Great item;

0 0 0

• Nice key holder

posted byOriPod on 03/22/2015

Pros: Good magnet, fits to all of my key holders so far. Looks very nice. The sticker included is 3M product and very easy to install (i put it on a wooden shelf) Cons: Smaller than I imagend. fits... Read more

Impression: excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• Polished product but had problems on the first use.

posted byBanzai_BR on 03/22/2015

The product arrived in perfect condition, but after the first use deformed and made several cracks in the surface of the panel, which appears to have been caused by heat inside the vehicle. after... Read more

Impression: weak;

1 0 6

DX Everywhere